FanFiction.Net
for The B-Plot: Another Side, Another Story

12/3/2017 c21 Guest
Rad as heck!
12/4/2017 c21 1DemonCatLady
I know absolutely nothing about stargate, and probably will never bother. However, your fanfiction are just too entertaining to not read, so I had to read up on the references for stargate as I looked at this chapter. Correct me if I'm wrong, but in the last scene of the diplomatic meeting, the SGC prisoners were either serving as distraction while someone else shot Minato for whatever asshole reason and Keisuke deals with the fallout outside and gets shot at while out there as Minato steps back in with the person who shot at him. Keisuke returns and turns out she's been shot at too and neither of them is too bothered by this other than classifying their new 'friends' as threats.

Anyway, I do look forward to the next chapter to see how this turns out! It's fascinating to see a mixture of sci-fi trying to figure out 'magical' ninja's
12/4/2017 c21 laternenfisch
yessssss! i was SO looking forward to this and it was even better than i thought! thank you and i can't wait for more.. and the reactions to the sg-team actually seeing what the shinobi can do are hilarious and more of that would be great :D
12/4/2017 c21 25Umei no Mai
This is fantastic and amazing... and is that ruined village the one that got trashed partly by Kei?
12/3/2017 c21 17skyflyte12
Hell to the yes, awesome!
12/3/2017 c21 2Silvanon of the Orchard
I had to go read up on Stargate before tackling this one, since I'd never actually seen any of it. I still totally enjoyed the crossover and can't wait to read more!
12/3/2017 c21 Sancha.panza
Omg That. Was. Amazing.
Thank you so much for posting this! I love it, their reactions to Naruto-world Ninja Shenanigans were hilarious!
12/3/2017 c21 1Tlgrimn
this is going to be great
12/3/2017 c21 Tlgrimn
this is going to be great
12/3/2017 c21 Nobody Smurf
Kei probably beat a new dent in the mountainside with her forehead after they left. Because, really.
Senator Quisling is a good name for Kinsey. Still isn't it a bit suspicious that he just happened to be there to attend the debrief?
Poor Sam. Chakra hax is going to break her brain.
How did the Trust even know who Minato was, to even set up... Oh. Crap.
Um, Sam, Kei just took a handgun bullet to the face without effect. What do you think you will accomplish?

Thank you.
12/3/2017 c21 2V01dSw0rd
Huh... Perhaps the Shinju tree's origin (with the Otosuki) had something to do with the Anchients...?
Interesting idea.
Love the LOLz!
12/3/2017 c21 5ShugoYuuki123
I really enjoyed this chapter, looking forward to the next :)
12/3/2017 c21 theodora.pyrene
This is delightful. I love, love, love it. I'm hoping there will be a Part Two. I'm hoping we'll find out if chakra works on Earth...
12/3/2017 c21 1Brightheart10
That was really good! I hope you continue this cross for a bit!
12/3/2017 c21 Sage of Wind Dragons
psh SO out classed its wonderfull and funny! but yeah wow are they going to get murderized fast. or at least kicked off planet really soon and really easy? which can be a fun adventure for the group on a allies we could have had but we done goofed aspect.
589 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »