FanFiction.Net
for The B-Plot: Another Side, Another Story

9/18/2021 c34 Momochan77
Glad we’re getting to see more of what Obito is dealing with. I was worried about how he’d occupy his time until he can meet up with the others. Plus it’s nice to see him making friends…sorta. And unintentional puns! See you next update!
9/18/2021 c34 CypressofCyprus
Loved the chapter. Thanks, Lang!
9/18/2021 c34 GreatT'Phon1of4
Thank you for the chapter. I had nothing to read and then bam, chapter! Great timing.
8/26/2021 c21 Zolar33
But what happens next? Please don't leave us hanging!
8/11/2021 c33 GreatT'Phon1of4
Good chapter. It's nice to finally see more Obito!
8/7/2021 c21 TCP4ever
Love the Stargate crossover!
8/1/2021 c32 Momochan77
We found Obito! Sorta…well we know where he is now! And he sounds adorable! I’ll google an image later lol! I’m excited to see what happens next! See you next update!
8/1/2021 c32 GreatT'Phon1of4
Good chapter. Thank you for the notes at the end, it cleared a few things up for me (:
7/22/2021 c31 Momochan77
Yay this updated! I’m hoping their next part of the journey helps them find Obito! See you next update!
7/20/2021 c31 GreatT'Phon1of4
I like the Discworld references. Terry Pratchett is awesome. I'm totally not biased at all.

...all the other bits that are not Discworld references are awesome as well! I honestly just really like the sort of deadpan way Kei veiws/interacts with the world(s). Part of that is probably due to writing style, so you get points for that as well.
7/19/2021 c31 CypressofCyprus
Love to see a continuation of this story. Thanks, Lang!
3/10/2021 c21 GreatT'Phon1of4
...end of part one!? I hope there's a part two...and three...possibly four would be nice. Leaving such a cliffy ending is cruel! I wanna see more of the big fat WTF reactions when the innocent science babies encounter chakra-related things! ...I love this. It makes me smile/giggle. The outsiders perspective on the shinobi is entertaining. Kei is a bit of a troll...*laughs*
...Minato is worse though. "Look at me! I'm a (relatively) harmless politician!"
SNEH. SNEH. SNEH. ...beautiful.
3/10/2021 c30 GreatT'Phon1of4
So good. Please feed me more! You know you're awesome right!?
3/10/2021 c20 GreatT'Phon1of4
More of this type of thing is always better. Especially when it's this well written. Pleeeeease?!
3/10/2021 c19 GreatT'Phon1of4
Pls yes boot Kei into other mangaverses. Shinobi other universe Kei awesome. More is better. Go wild please.
589 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »