FanFiction.Net
for Fall Through Time

3/6 c4 paulieandgilbert
I'm having an issue with that oath. What is the purpose of a 'time turner' story where you can't change anything? I'm hoping they find a huge loophole around it.
2/15 c223 2QHLuver
So excited to read this!
1/23 c223 Mermaid's Fluke
Great update, thanks. Congratulations on 4000!
1/17 c223 Gemini.Rae
Gahhhh yay update! and yay pregnant Hermione!
1/15 c2 lowironhoe
incest...?
1/9 c223 lilylovesjames1
I keep saying it and I'll say it again... I love your writing and don't mind waiting, ao don't apologise... I'm so happy that you've updated, it's a new year's gift... Also anticipating your novel... Goodluck and thank you for sharing this story!
1/6 c223 Neekah
️ for all of it! Broken furniture. Walk of shame. Winter wedding. 4K reviews. Just . . . ️️️
1/4 c223 Guest
I am so happy to see that your posting again, I adore this story and your writing! ️
1/5 c223 FabinaForever11
Awesome chapter!
1/2 c223 jaymay49
Soo excited for this!
1/2 c223 91Beccax95
Awe what a fantastic chapter. Loved it.
1/2 c222 Beccax95
So happy to see you are posting chapters to this again. It’s one of my favourite stories. Take your time on it. I know it can be difficult to update consistently. Many of my own fic’s are updated sporadically. Great Chapter.
12/30/2023 c223 21Crystal Koneko
So happy to have you back!
12/29/2023 c223 Cbird28
I’m so excited you updated this story! And not even too long after I read it, so I remembered what was going on. I love the new chapters and can’t wait to read about the wedding and new babies coming!
12/26/2023 c222 Guest