for Strip Off Your Clothes and Dance

3/6/2018 c5 DokiWulf
Your characterization is deliciously spot on and a joy to read. I’m just going to go ahead and happily add this to my favorites list.
7/4/2016 c3 Otaku and Proud
Greg's POV has been captured perfectly! It breaks my heart how tender Johnlock is, subtle and beautiful.
7/4/2016 c2 Otaku and Proud
It's nice to see Greg and John bonding with Sherlock being the usual arse he is - I must say I'm not sure how good a babysitter Sherlock would be and it probably won't help the rumours...
2/1/2016 c5 2AppeaseDaPanda
I wish there was more to this I was enjoying the interaction between sherlock and john :) No one really write john being pissed at mary for shooting sherlock they just sorta skimmed it in the show. But thank you for writing this! It helped when I had writers block :D
1/22/2016 c5 Soberdog
Very sweet.
1/19/2016 c5 Sarah S
My very first (seriously) fanfiction story and it was perfect. Adding you as a favorite so I can read more of what you write.
Thank you.
1/18/2016 c5 Harp5
This is excellent! I love the easy camraderie between the men. Very true to character, too. Hope to see more of your work.
1/18/2016 c5 Suealpacamama
I really enjoyed this one. It was good to see the boys relaxing, playing. And John needed to get the anger out. He has every right to be angry with Mary! I never did figure out how he could stay married to her...even if she was pregnant.
1/17/2016 c5 Guest
You're a great writer. Excited to read more of your work!
11/5/2015 c4 AppeaseDaPanda
I love this story! Im sad I hadnt found it sooner ;D
11/5/2015 c4 bobcats
I love fiction with a strong sense of place. Keep up the good work.
11/5/2015 c4 mia
So sweet... There is something always just on the verge of happening, and it is lovely and slightly tantalizing. They are a bit childish sometimes, but this is evened out by the underlying tragedy. Please keep this coming, perhaps more often?
11/4/2015 c1 josette
Love this story. Hope there's more soon.
11/4/2015 c4 jumper
delicious
11/2/2015 c3 Guest
Is that it (sorry, here with my phone so I can't know)? There's got to be more, I love it :3
17 Page 1 2 Next »