for The Children of Vaal (Revised)

11/12/2018 c36 42Jaime Hudson
Love this final chapter (36) and it made me smile ear to ear... A fit ending too! Thank-You! :-)
11/12/2018 c36 Guest
Excellent final story chapter, with many fine details and dialog... Bravo! :-)
10/9/2018 c35 Jaime Hudson
A great chapter! I like Picard saying what Kirk once said, about not hitting beautiful women... and Selar's reply... Good Job!
9/4/2018 c34 Jaime Hudson
Nice how you explain the stuffed Salt Creature trophy in Trelane's castle, as I often wondered about that 'prize'... And I love how Selar was brought back to consciousness (like Spock in TOS). Very well done chapter. Bravo!
7/29/2018 c33 Guest
Nice ending... Wondering why the Q meddled around here (just bored?)
7/29/2018 c33 Jaime Hudson
Great chapter! So nice to know what characters like Riker are thinking... this makes for a much richer story experience. Can only recall a few times that we 'hear' what Trek characters on film & TV are thinking (like Spock's thoughts, in 'The Cloudminders') ...Good Work! ;-)
6/18/2018 c32 Jaime Hudson
Fantastic chapter... maybe one of your best, IMHO - THANK-YOU!
6/17/2018 c32 Guest
Lovely chapter, and fascinating one of the 'Q' show up... excellent!
5/9/2018 c31 Jaime Hudson
Another excellent chapter. I like the image of Shalana looking at her Tantalus prison cell cameras and giving them 'the finger'... A great ending of the chapter too. Thank-You!
4/4/2018 c30 Jaime Hudson
Just excellent - I love this chapter! Good Job! :-)
3/8/2018 c29 Val
A good second part of the chapter.
2/26/2018 c29 Jaime Hudson
My favorite chapter, so far. Enjoyed the interaction between Selar, Tola and Shalana - and also Riker and Picard's chat about the Venus drug... Good Job!
2/21/2018 c29 15Susan Hilton
I am testing to see if this works. I had fun writing this chapter. I hope you have fun reading it. Please leave me a review.
1/14/2018 c28 42Jaime Hudson
Nice mention of the Venus Drug. Is it still much in use across the galaxy, in Picard and his crew's era?, as Riker knew of it... And how did Deanna feel about Shalana having the same 'effect' on Will? Fascinating chapter, indeed!
12/21/2017 c27 Val Herd
Another good one. I love the title "Your Lowness"! Fantastic.
63 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »