FanFiction.Net
for Fate Stay Cooking

10/29/2015 c3 Okami Princess
One must ponder that if Shiro was born with a good amount and good quality magic circuits, did his brother Soma have any, and if so, which parent did they inherit them from? Their mother?

I could see Soma being the most excited about the structural analysis spell due to it's possible applications in cooking.

Although I wonder what his origin and element would be?
10/19/2015 c3 neveryears
Interesting start.
10/14/2015 c3 Guest
Graaa! CLIFFHANGER!? *takes Slams author! Tiger Suplex style* Thats what you got fo pissing us reader...*feeling enraged*
10/13/2015 c3 Ddragon21
awww man it was just getting interesting. and I'm glad shirou is pursuing his cooking into further heights.
10/12/2015 c3 dragon slayer of death 98
dont worry mate you can do it, all of us, your readers believe in you so just try your best
10/11/2015 c3 Telron
lol great chapter and interesting developments as well
10/11/2015 c1 Server lock
An interesting start to a rather unique tale, and it looks like a good read.
10/11/2015 c3 1Bobboky
very good work
10/11/2015 c2 4korrd
I have to say I didn't like this chapter. Shirou may be a faker when it comes to swords and recreate them in the forge that is his mind, but that's combat. Shirou has no pride in himself when fighting. Its why his fighting style is considered suicidal. A combatant with pride would never use such a style. But in terms of cooking? Cooking is the only thing one may claim Shirou has a shred of pride in. And especially with a newly re-discovered family Shirou would never cheat like this. Because that's what you had him do. Its not his own skill that won this shokugeki, but his mom's. And in a friendly competition like this Shirou wouldn't do that.
10/11/2015 c2 2GGFBank
wow... reading the kitchen knife for drama is good, especially that last line gag!
10/11/2015 c3 PredatorPuck
Maybe you should bring out Shirou's little bit yakuza side eh?
10/11/2015 c3 Suzululu4moe
Oh oh kaleidotroll .

Well if all things fail. Saber and Rin could waitress their in maid costumes XD
10/11/2015 c3 Shirosaki Kizuro
So short . . . . oh well, beggar cant be choosers
10/10/2015 c3 Dp11
I love this chapter. I really dislike those thugs in the beginning and Shirou intimidating them was fun. Btw doesn't Luvia usually call Shirou, Shero? That's the fun part of her character.
10/10/2015 c3 Guest
it's good...

and certainly better than the other crossover with shokugeki no soma that i've read...that one is really idiotic and mary-suish...way to go to make an idiotic character the mc of cooking manga when in his own story he doesn't even show that he can cook aside from ramen.

the only problem i have with this i gues is with the addition of otherl characters from fate...i hope they won't stay long...

shirou's magecraft can be use in cooking unlike the others...i don't know much canon of fate but i'm quite certain they aren't that good at cooking that they will be able to follow shirou in totsuki if he enroll there. so all in all in the shokugeki no soma's side the other characters from fate doesn't really have uses.
2,759 « Prev Page 1 .. 161 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 181 .. Last Next »