for Inheritance of a Dragon Slayer

10/21/2020 c34 Guest
Thank you for the wonderful story so far and Good luck with your health and the baby
7/7/2020 c18 3Neil12
That's all right. Given Natsu has known Lisanna longer than Lucy
I see nothing wrong with the occasional NaLi story. This is cool even though
Eragon was somewhat forgettable. Keep up the good work.
12/12/2019 c34 shadesslayer
Thanks this story was a dream come true.
7/24/2019 c3 Samuel
Your natsu is a dick fix it thbe real natsu is not a dick
9/11/2018 c9 1Foalan21
Chi chi chi these bits at the bottom are my favourite.
9/11/2018 c8 Foalan21
Chi chi chi oh man this is good.
5/6/2018 c34 1TryionLannistersonofDionysis
I’m sorry to hear about your health. I was enjoying Inheritance of a Dragon Slayer very much, but your family and health comes first. I’ve read all the way through the manga for FT and I’ve read all 4 books, do you think you could pm me an outline of what you were planning to do with the story?
4/23/2018 c34 Guest
So long as you don’t remove the stories in question or any of the others, I can respect that. I have a habit of going back and rereading stories and it’s annoying when authors remove them when they are done with them or they aren’t satisfied with them. Just remember that some people still want to read them!
4/21/2018 c17 Swag oni
Natsu gets his hair from his biological father and plenty of people in fairy tail have pink hair*meredy* and blue hair*juvia*
4/17/2018 c34 Jade
First of all, congratulations on the newest addition to your family! Don't ever apologise for it.
Secondly, I am saddened to hear that you're so ill. I wish you good health in the near future!
Thirdly, though I am sad to see that you won't be able to finish the story, please don't treat yourself so harshly. It was very well written, and very intriguing (certainly kept me on the edge of my seat). If you find it hard to continue then that's okay, it's not the end of the world. This is only a lesson to be learned. There will always be more stories in the future, and I'm looking forward to seeing more of those from you.
Have a good day, and enjoy fatherhood. I heard it's quite a ride ;) XD
4/9/2018 c34 Greer123
I hope that you get better and I wish you and your family well.
4/2/2018 c34 Kiro
Well.
That sucks.
What else can I say?
I do hope your condition improves and I'll do my best to curb my impatience for updates from now on.
4/2/2018 c34 Kidkaboom1
Just do what you can, man. If you manage that, then you will never fail us.
3/31/2018 c34 2holothewolf16
I care not what other people will say, but in my personal opinion, you have failed no one. do not be ashamed of these things for none of them are your fault, for your wife and coming child, your attention should be on them anyway. for your medical problems, those are for the most part not your fault and not something you have no real control over. and as for burning yourself out, it happens, my own mind comes up with almost a thousand ideas constantly
3/31/2018 c34 41zoepeanut
Well, thanks for letting us know at least. I do hope you end up feeling better at some point. Part of me kind of wants to try and continue on with this crossover, however, I kind of did something similar to what you did with starting too many stories at once. Right now, all of mine are on hiatus because I'm feeling way too overwhelmed, so I really don't think I should try to take on another story at this point. However, if someone else continues them instead, or if you ever come back, I'd be interested in seeing this one continue on as well! Good luck with your new story, unfortunately, I haven't seen Dragon Ball Z, so I won't be reading it, but if it is anything like this story, I'm sure it'll be great.
264 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »