for Screwed (A Modern Fairy Tale)

10/8/2016 c1 livstablers
This was the best SnowCharming fic I've ever read.
12/9/2015 c1 5Limax25
This was great. It flowed well and sucked me right into the story. I loved it, well done!
8/17/2015 c1 6NinjaSnow
Ah, I've missed reading these types of Snowing fanfics! I'm a bit late to the party, but I just now found this in my email alerts. I absolutely LOVE this! You write Snowing so well! This was so beautifuy written, with how they became attracted to each other since the first moment they met (loved the parallel with the scar) and the way you wrote their roadtrips, not going into much detail but still informing us just perfectly. I figured Snow was pregnant, yay! I just love it! Well done.

-Ninja Snow
7/21/2015 c1 10BelovedMaeve
You do romance so well, but when you add comedy too it as well, it's absolutely golden. There were so many moments that made me laugh out loud (the reiteration of the screwed line). I love how beautifully stubborn and sweet MM was and David had his usual chivalry mixed with a sense of humor (and totally fogged up head over heels in love).
7/17/2015 c1 72Starlight623
*sigh* Wonderful!
7/17/2015 c1 Guest
Just loved this one.
7/17/2015 c1 16icings
Oh, this was all kinds of fantastic. Let the ficlets turning into big ridiculous full-length fics continue if this is what comes of them.
7/16/2015 c1 Guest
love this so much
7/16/2015 c1 Guest
Hey cam can you continue the charming family ficlets