for Heavy in Your Arms

5/13/2016 c1 2smidz
I love this. Would love to read more.
10/15/2015 c1 8MusicLover011
You've got me curious with this starting of a story. Would love to read more!
7/19/2015 c1 hiimolive
Very good!
7/17/2015 c1 Guest
I love this! Omg I would love to see another OliverXLana fic I love the way you write them to!
7/18/2015 c1 Makomermaids92
Love bananun!
7/17/2015 c1 Hxlly
Hmmm...I liked this!
7/17/2015 c1 Chelsayy
Oh wow this was good! Id like to see more!
7/17/2015 c1 haily94
I miss asylum so much. Just thinking about it just makes my heart hurt. Seriously. Which is why I love your stories so much because it's like you're continuing asylum for us! With a few differences, but still it's asylum! I had no idea you had ever written any Bananun! (Hope I'm spelling that right lmao) this was really good! I'm interested in seeing where this goes? Also will Lana still end up pregnant in this and is Mary possessed? I have soooo many questions! lol. Can't wait for the next chapter!
7/17/2015 c1 Kylievvvv
Really good!
7/17/2015 c1 Bsmith1996
Wow I had no idea you wrote bananun! what other stories are you keeping from us? Haha. This was really good!
7/17/2015 c1 Clewis4ever
dude I miss asylum too! Interesting start to this!
7/16/2015 c1 peanutduh
Very interesting! I'd love to read more!
7/16/2015 c1 Nickjrulezzz
Dang girl, you're on a roll this week! This was really good. I never thought you'd write bananun but it's really good! I would like to see more!
7/16/2015 c1 Betteanddot52
Omg this was so good! I never expected you to write bananun since you always write Lana/Johnny fics(which I love of course). But boy this was good! I'm interested to see where you take this story!