for Night Changes

1/24/2016 c1 Eggwhisker
This is beautiful. I'm not quite sure how I missed it, but I did and I'm glad I found it just now. Lovely writing, thank you.
8/15/2015 c1 60Sigma Creations
A delightful one-shot that's even better on the second reading. I love how gently this it told. Thanks for sharing.
8/5/2015 c1 rosetintedbdspot
What a lovely oneshot, I really love the way you're telling this, so gentle and sweet. A wonderful read, thank you.
7/29/2015 c1 85TheChicaChic
I do wish that this is what had happened on the show, and not unfortunately the poor scenario that we were given instead. A second date in the privacy of one of their homes is exactly what the doctor ordered and perhaps could have grown their relationship in stronger ways. And perhaps Cotterdam wouldn't have happened. Thank you so much for sharing. :) And I find it funny that just this morning, I outlined a one shot on an idea around their first date and getting to the second - and then decided to sit down and read some fics in the Spooks fandom again and came across this.
7/18/2015 c1 1BigMamaThornton
This was lovely, and the red dress was an elegant touch. Thank you, and keep 'em coming!
7/17/2015 c1 NavyLady
Cute story. Would've liked to see Kudos do that.
7/17/2015 c1 12Sparky75
Really enjoyed this despite the fact that I don't think I'd recognise a One Direction song if it hit me in the face! Loved the idea of Ruth's mantra of 'no regrets' and I'm glad it led her to accepting Harry's second offer of a second date. Thanks for sharing.
7/17/2015 c1 7Batteredpen
So now we know why Ruth usually wore dark clothing. Seriously I especially appreciated the slow gradual gentle steps the pair of them were making towards a relationship in this story.
7/17/2015 c1 Deleted Account 91
Lovely chapter :) It's very sweet, and although I have a bit of a thing against One Direction, this song fits nicely :)
LBx
7/17/2015 c1 147HR always live on
A great one shot. Thank you for sharing.
7/17/2015 c1 186r4ven3
I'm embarrassed to admit that I really like "Night Changes" by One Direction, although I don't normally admit to it.
I thought this a really unique piece, set at a time in the series when many stories have already been written. It is not so much this story which is unique, but the way in which you have told it. There is a rhythm to the language which is quite lyrical and gentle, rendering the story rather low key. I really liked it.

(And I already wrote a review and I thought I submitted it, so I don't know what happened to it)
7/17/2015 c1 Guest
I am almost embarrassed to admit that I really like "Night Changes" by One Direction, and I've been listening to it whilst reading this... and the younger Harry (Styles) is rather sweet also.
I thought this a wonderful, gentle piece. It was different enough from both your other writing and much of the HR fanfic writing to be engaging, and the lilting rhythm of the writing gave this a musical feel. An outcome like this for H&R would have been easy enough for Kudos to have done - very low key and with no major drama ... just two people spending time with one another away from work.
7/17/2015 c1 mhf34
Wonderful! Thank you for posting.