for The Best Birthday Ever

5/10/2019 c1 William Smith
That was a nice story. I wish I could find myself a boyfriend like that. But I'll have to wait until I move from my parent's place since they are homophobic
9/5/2018 c1 84rockerchic27
love it:)
9/16/2016 c1 23Bennyweirlover17
I love that Benny tried to give Ethan a good birthday even though it turned out bad also I love that Ethan loves Benny anyway from it aside from how it turned out that's true love right there OTP Goals
3/9/2016 c1 Guest
Me encanto. Muy lindo
9/19/2015 c1 7inosine
Cute story! I can see why Bethan Forever was thrilled with her birthday story. I like that their relationship is strong enough to weather a series of failed birthday plans.
8/19/2015 c1 MBAVLOVER10
Lol it was adorable
7/18/2015 c1 4Iggynator
This is soooo sweet and romantic one-shot that happy tears are flowing down my cheeks literallyXDXDXD I loved this and really got my night better than it was... So thank you
It was really sad that whole date got unplanned way but it turned out with better ending and little begging... But atleast they had each other and fun most of the time;);)
It's kind of forgotten thing that graiving names somewhere with your love ones...
7/17/2015 c1 Babya
Really love your stories update soon
7/17/2015 c1 53champagnealec
Awwwwwwwwwwww! Why thank you for this one-shot! It means a lot to me! Hehehe. *giggles and smiles*.

Welll, Benny, Ethan. Shipping names together isn't ALWAYS DONE by girls. It's done by boys too.

Ugh, what a creeper! Don't hit on Ethan, us fangirls will kick your ass. After Benny kicks it first, or we kick it first and let Benny kick it second. So wait, *kicks the guy right in the butt* that's for ruining part of Benny's plan for Ethan's birthday!

Benny thought Ethan's birthday was ruined, but it wasn't! It was actually one of Ethan's (if not) best birthdays ever!

Oh my gosh, I giggled out loud when I saw my username being used, it made me feel all happy.

Hehee, Bethan Forever! So they'll have everlasting love now that Benny marked his and Ethan's names into porch, they were already going to have it, they just like needed to make it official.

And it'll live on through their kids and their kids' kids. I'm pretty sure, Benny's probably found a way for them to have children.

Ethan don't act mad! You're gonna make Benny upset. Well, we already know how the makeup goes, heated make outs and whatnot.

I loved this! I thank you once again for making this! :D
7/17/2015 c1 58TiredOfBeingNice
Ethan! Stop teasing your boyfriend...unless of course you are teasing him in another way ;)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BETHAN FOREVER! Jokes! But nevertheless, this is super sweet!

I love how everything went wrong. I think my favorite part was when they were in the theater, because of the jackass guy flirting with Ethan. It was cruel, but nice how Benny socked him in the face for it :)

Dammit Benny! Ethan is the luckiest to have you. You better be happy Ethan!

Great one shot fanfic buddy! Birthdays are really something, huh? And your birthday is in a month? Exciting *wink wink* Jokes!