for Potter of Legends

10/17 c5 Omg12345
Man ive read this book before and i love it but kind of wish you made harry go back to Rachel at the end but either way still love this book
8/30 c19 22Shinobi Gatana
The multiple relationships was annoying the snot out of me, but him finally settling with Ginny was a fair ending. Overall, loved the story. Well done.
7/13 c1 Srija Mazumdar
You know sometimes you just come across certain fanfictions which make you wish that this was the real story. Man I just loved this HP series, I can't tell you how good it was. Like I said, it should've been the real story - honestly. I respect JK but I think this was much better done (maybe I'm liked it a bit more because I like strong spined people - no matter their gender). Amazing work man, just amazing.
4/24 c19 31XxFanFicObsessedxX
I would like to read an outtake chapter of Lily and James watching their son improve and end the war.
4/18 c19 mumphie
You didn't mention if Harry and Ginny actually married...
Anywho, great story. Thoroughly enjoyed it.
3/20 c19 Guest
Once I started I just couldn't stop, these were magnificently written and it just pulled me in, thank you
2/14 c15 7jabarber69
Hey I read this chapter on Friday 14th 2020 (Valentine's day!) Great story and even Greater series!
1/5 c2 Guest
I wish it will never end
1/4 c14 sylvelle
I appreciate you saving Sirius, so far. But wish you had not killed Ameilia.
1/3 c7 sylvelle
Do the British use the term "guys". I don't know.
1/3 c7 sylvelle
Wouldn't France be ahead of the UK?
10/28/2019 c19 Hedwig68
Another Great Story,
Thankyou
8/16/2019 c7 Vincel
It is a great alternate version of Harry Potter and his group. I would enjoy reading more detailed stories of Hogwarts and other characters,
2/8/2019 c19 Beth5572
I would love to see what you write next. Your a great writer and your stories are great too. Keep up your great works of art. I also hope you have more to these great story.

Terri