for truth or hell

8/2/2015 c2 Guest
Ugh. Yet, another author—*coughs* I mean, troll did not bother reading the guidelines and proceeded to create a "story" that is against the rules. Seriously. And truth or dare shows are so overused these days, they get lesser reviews each time. And the jokes aren't even that funny nor impressive. You might be trying a tad bit too hard there, darling. Lay it off, would you?
7/25/2015 c2 Tomoko
I have dares!
1.)I dare the hosts (and guest stars if there are) to make a dare of any couple (yaoi, yuri, and straight)
2.)I dare the students to make their coaches tell one of their darkest secret and use it as blackmail. If the coaches protest, make them tell another secret or let Shiina torture them
3.)I dare all the semes to be the master of their uke for as long as you (the hosts) want to
4.)As revenge for the dare before this, let the ukes be the master of their seme for as long as they want
Good job! Keep up the good work!
7/24/2015 c2 Toto
Can u please make them play name tag ripping war. I'm an actual fan of running man. Oh, and make them tear the name tags in a super thin ice rink, and if the ice cracks and they fall, they fall in cold mud. I SHIP HIROMIDO!
7/21/2015 c2 catspats31
The writing quality is fine, but the following parts of the Content Guidelines is broken:

Entries not allowed:
5. Any form of interactive entry: choose your adventure, second person/you based, Q&As, and etc.
6. Chat/script format and keyboard dialogue based entries.

Since you used D.N.S Akina's request in chapter 2, someone can use it as evidence in their abuse report. Please delete and reupload so that you'll only use requests sent by PM. Please use dialogue similar to: "What did we miss?" asked Shindou. Try to add some description and detail behind what's going on. The admins frown upon stories in chat/script format because it erases all of the artistic choice and technical skill from writing and reduces it strictly to events without any sort of prose or emotion. It shows they're more impressed by what rather than how, and how is the most important part of any creative endeavor.
Please note that the rule against interactive entries as stories is in place because the story page isn't rightly set up to do interactivity. In a forum, one can ask and respond to the original post as many times as one feels like and go off on different tangents, editing and adding more info as necessary, but in a review, you get one shot per chapter per penname to give all the info and feedback and get it right, then you're down to PMs that no one else can see. That kind of ruins the interactive portion. Therefore, this site keeps interactive fics to forums where they can truly be interactive.
7/20/2015 c2 8D.N.S Akina
Well I don't actually Yaoi fans but I just pretend Kirino is girl (laugh nervous) anyway love part of running man especially Kariya use his hissatsu (thumbs up)!
7/20/2015 c1 AnonDesuu
Screams from the depths of the fangirl room:
Shindou-samaaa!~
I dare you to manifest your affection towards Kirinooo!~ Any form of affection will do! (hahaha, I'm in a good mood so I'll let you choose)

And Hiroto, confess: do you have crush on someone or are you in a relationship?
7/18/2015 c1 2Kitaro Kei
Heh~ another truth or dare show~ this seems fun~

Can I give some truths or dare?
*Quite...*
I'll take tht as a yes.

Truths: 1. Burn, how do you feel towards Gazel?
2. Gouenji, do you like Fubuki? (I'm a GouFubu fan!)
3. Endou, what is Natsumi's cooking taste like?
4. Any of you watch anime?

Dares: 1. Gouenji... kiss Fubuki!
2. I dare Tenma to dance while running around like an ostrich that burned its butt
3. I dare all the girly looking boys to wear dresses
4. I dare EVERYONE (including the hosts but except me) to do the chicken dance

Well... that's it! I hope all the IE cast have fun~
Oh and let me be a guest star!
7/18/2015 c1 8D.N.S Akina
I want they do like Running Man or rip tag name war and Mizukawa Minori will remember?