FanFiction.Net
for Beware the Frozen Heart

6/15/2021 c4 Azathriel
Awesome work! I like it!
11/5/2020 c4 Wolvie26
Love it! Can't wait to see what happens next! Hope you update soon!
10/20/2019 c1 Sonia25
Lol harry doesn't have to go to Hogwarts and the accuse useless if he does want to go there to honour his parents for one year then why not wait and go there for his 7th year instead of 1st year , u know it might be difficult for him to pull out after 1st year as his status as the boy who lived and how come he doesn't how his parents died when everyone knows lol and he doesn't who placed him with the dusley having been in contact with the globilins so much stupidity and excuses so that harry will go to Hogwarts and asking for trouble makes it even more pathetic sorry but it is very bad writing
2/11/2019 c4 1anthea tronchard step
Will there be A Bill situation? Has HArry nothing of James or Lily?
6/20/2018 c4 ShadowWolf626
this is very good and I do hope there will be more coming in the future...
6/19/2018 c4 4Monster King
Great story I really liked it good job writing the story please continue it soon.
6/4/2018 c4 tommyboynv
I like where you are taking the story. The time skip works depending on where you are taking it of course. I don’t know if someone has already pointed it out, but in the last chapter Hermione is sorted into Griffindor, yet in chapter 4 she is referred to being in Ravenclaw...probably just an oversight with skip.
3/28/2018 c3 SpringRolls
But wasn't she fourteen
3/26/2018 c4 Guest
A very good story
3/28/2018 c4 jslee102
Nice job with the time skips, though truly a horrible job at "hiding" his heritage on the part of Harry, Snape, and Albus. I really enjoy the story so far and look forward to the 4th year. You actually surprised me. I figured you were going to do one year at Hogwarts and then have him go to Beaubeatons. Your idea worked out great though.
3/27/2018 c4 Beilux
Love this story so far and can't wait to see more of it. I know you were uncomfortable with the timeskip but i think it was a great call and you handled it perfectly. One question/clarification i have is in this chapter you implied hermione is a ravenclaw but in the sorting i believe you put her in griffindor so is this a retcon or did she do some sort of transfer? Not that important i was just curious. once again i adore this story and it is rapidly becoming a favourite of mine, excited to see where it goes.
3/27/2018 c4 3ObsessedWithHPFanFic
Nice time jump and recap of the years. Thanks for sharing!
3/27/2018 c3 ObsessedWithHPFanFic
Interesting developments with the mingling of the Houses. Thanks for sharing!
3/27/2018 c2 ObsessedWithHPFanFic
Fun train ride and sorting. Thanks for sharing!
3/27/2018 c1 ObsessedWithHPFanFic
Good first chapter and thanks for sharing!
65 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »