for A Jealous Joy

6/23/2016 c3 10neveria yan
Lol. A cool ex. Thats wat we all need
6/23/2016 c1 neveria yan
love love love. Such a cute story!
11/1/2015 c1 SquishyBean
this was cute
10/18/2015 c3 Guest
Aaaawww me encanta!
10/18/2015 c3 10ThatCreepyGothDragoon
OMG *screeching* HE FREAKING PROPOSED I CAN'T HANDLE THIS I LOVE THESE GUYS SO MUCH. I also ended up sort of loving Jake? I mean he's honestly the most hilarious guy ever just running around snapping photos low key shipping these two. It was a really adorable ending for a really adorable story. I had so much fun reading it. Awesome job!
10/17/2015 c3 198Bramblerose4
Everyone needs a Jake in their lives, just to give them perspective. He's almost like a human Bobo-Haha! LOL

The last line though! Hahahaha! That's so great! I am so proud of Rex (and you!)

Thank you so much J! This was such a great gift! I don't know how to repay you for being so amazingly sweet to me! (But I do have a few ideas!)
9/27/2015 c2 10ThatCreepyGothDragoon
*as the audience sobs in the background* let me just say that this is the sweetest thing I have ever read. It was seriously too adorable for me to handle just oh. My. Gog. I love it I love it I love it!
9/27/2015 c2 198Bramblerose4
Ah! J! You are amazing! Never forget that, okay?

I couldn't believe my eyes when I woke up and checked my email! I was so stoked to see chapter 2 was up! And what a chapter it was!

Okay I actually teared up when Rex said he didn't care about not being his first, but how he was more concerned about being his last! Like, omg, what a perfect thing to say!

I really like how the boys had really good conversation about this and that it was totally in their character, meaning it was in the dorkiest, cutest way ever!

I see can't wait for the last chapter! Thank you so much J!
8/9/2015 c1 hopefull
Is there more of this there should be more of this please pretty please
7/23/2015 c1 Guest
It's you could do way better,add to it Pweeeeeze.
7/24/2015 c1 FuntasticFrost
JEALOUS
awwww Jake was just trying to set them up in an evil twisted way XD lol
7/18/2015 c1 1AiMila
i hope she liked it.
i know i liked it and cant wait for the next chapter to see what will happen next
7/17/2015 c1 198Bramblerose4
Jesus J! When I gave you the prompt I didn't mean for this to happen. Holy crap! You better post the next chapter soon woman or I swear!