for Demon-shaped

10/3/2018 c4 mintyMuffins
This is a good story! And Karma is so cute xD
Thanks so so so much for the story! It was QUITE entertaining!D
3/21/2016 c4 Guest
You probably don't intend on picking this story back up but you really should! I really love it so far! I've never thought about Karma being part demon in any cross over before, but it really fits now that I think about it. I hope you continue this!
1/11/2016 c4 2Oriko
You know, this actually explains a lot about Karma. Any chance of a sequel?

Also, for some reason I'm wondering if Neuro would regard the rest of class 3-E as Karma's minions.
10/26/2015 c4 RoseSlayer77
Hope you continue
8/3/2015 c4 3kalmaegi
And my question is answered~! Cute little half demon Three finally got his name...hehe.

(Goddamnitall why am I seeing another case of willful abandonment and neglect an hour after Hello Monster?)
8/2/2015 c4 20blackkyu
Ohho, and we have his name at last!
7/26/2015 c3 blackkyu
Wow, and the mystery thickens...
7/24/2015 c3 Hello
Oh man, this is getting good! I myself know of the tumbler post and thought it was an interesting concept but, never would I have thought that I would find an existing story for it. I have to say this story is really interesting and good! Can't wait til next update!
7/26/2015 c3 3kalmaegi
Most of the references for this series just went pass me but I appreciate the look on how they do things anyway. I really need to stop reading crossovers with minimal familiarity to either series. So is baby Karma dubbed Three now or will Slave #3 end up being named Karma? *facepalm* Ugh.
7/22/2015 c3 Hi
Yay! A few hours ago I had finished reading the second chapter and then I come back and see that you updated. I was so happy when you did! I'm loving the story! Can't wait for more! :)
7/22/2015 c2 Hi
Oh man, this story is really interesting! Can't wait til we get into the 'fluff with Karma' as you called it. Hope you update soon! :D
7/22/2015 c2 Jam
Oh! This Story is really interesting. Can't wait to see what happens next! :D
7/18/2015 c1 semloH1412
Awesome! :) Please write more when you can, I love reading your fics :)
7/19/2015 c1 20blackkyu
Haha, a rather cute idea!
7/17/2015 c1 Guest
I cannot express the amount of love I have bursting inside me right now! Karma being Yako and Neuro's child is my favorite Yuusei Matsui crossover headcanon! You're doing it great job so far (I like the Justice cameo/mention there too)!