for An Incorrect Summoning and a Whole Lot of Weasleys

6/28/2020 c7 2EndlessHax
How’s your novel going?
4/17/2020 c7 Duellist
Regulus Black, or another Black relative, but I’m betting Regulus.

Or I would be, but this seems to be abandoned. Pity. One-ear George is hilarious.
2/17/2020 c7 TheUnlistedWaffle
Its a good story
9/4/2019 c7 14the real narnia
ooooooh, I really like this! and the death eater has got to be Regulus. Still confused on how Dumbledore got him, though
2/16/2019 c7 Guest
Is it Regulus Black? at first I thought it might be James Potter, but then he found the dark mark and now I think it is Regulus Black.
2/15/2019 c2 Guest
there is a fresh water shark, from the Amazon if I remember correctly.
4/3/2018 c7 18Tessia
the mumy is regulus and as for umbitch she can use his coffin... ehm trunk
7/6/2017 c7 2Peppei
Omg omg is the sleeping death eater regulus ? Im really enjoying your AU!
1/30/2017 c7 9idadri
the sleeping death eater is Regulus, isn't?
Very interessant story
11/23/2016 c6 KariAnn
Had to put this in chapter 6 as you can't do 2 review of the same chapter. This review is a continuation of the one I did for chapter 7.

Oops - forgot - don't add the mysterious Death Eater to the "people" in the description - but it would add a few fans, seriously.
11/23/2016 c7 KariAnn
Oh this is gobs of fun. My suggestion - In the description section get rid of the Angelina pairing and add Harry. This is a great story and you should have more readers.
11/14/2016 c7 1chain.reader
grey eyes ... Regulus Black...
9/18/2016 c7 fightingstoryaddiction
What a amazingly original fan fiction story you've create its wonderfully fantastic to read got hood will be following!
9/11/2016 c7 1Willcraftapple11
The mysterious death eater is OBVIOUSLY RAB! I mean cmon he drank that bad potion just to say fu to Moldyshorts.
9/1/2016 c7 redstickbonbon
I'm enjoying your story. Looking forward to more.
38 Page 1 .. Last Next »