for Awakening

12/17/2018 c10 hazzaxkat
Okay so is there any hope for this amazing story tp continue? Its been years. I have never read anything like it.
12/14/2018 c10 Galarvis
"And why wouldn't I be able to—" My eyes just about rolled back in my head as Sam finally put his hands back on me.

"Oh..."

Sam went to Harvard, everyone.
5/6/2018 c10 AnahitaM
please continue
2/12/2018 c10 28Cant.Resist
I just wanted to let you know that I find this to be a really great read, and I hope you continue. I wanted to ask if you had lived in Peshtigo or just well researched? My friend lives up there with her boyfriend, so I definitely had to send her this fic. Hope things are well!
11/14/2017 c10 streunekatze
This and the first part are really one of my favourite spn fics. I like Nikki so much and enjoy reading about her.
I do hope you will maybe update again... I really hope so. It would be sad if Nikki's story never got its ending.
Either way. Thanks for sharing it.
6/16/2017 c1 RedHead2000
Oh gosh. YAY! FOUND THE SEQUEL! I'm so excited! Just finished with Reincarnated and... well... rollercoaster. That's all I can say. But totally ready for more. I'll probably end up reviewing again... but... you know... what can ya do? *shrug*
5/23/2017 c10 6Theayonder
Hm, it's always the quiet ones. ;P Well not so quiet as Dean's elsewhere and this was lovely. I'm worried as to what's coming down the pipeline though.
2/2/2017 c10 Guest
Omg I love this series so much. It's difficult to find a fic that is both long, and well written.
1/1/2017 c10 Neese96
I lurv sexy times Sam!
11/1/2016 c10 1xxDevilishxxAngelxx
Updated February 10th?! So I'm guessing that means this story is discontinued :( At least it was left on a nice note and not a cliffahnger. With over 100 chapters I have to say that I am delighted that you stuck with it and it was an unbelievably enjoyable read, so thank you. I'll still be following this story though on the off chance that it is continued/finished, so fingers crossed :D Thanks again for such an amazing story - Sarah
7/14/2016 c10 2XLucyInTheSkyX
Why you no update?
7/5/2016 c10 kana4eva
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!
I have just binge read both "Reincarnated" fanfics with Nikki and I honestly must say that you are bloody brilliant.
You characters are fantastic, all content and plot is interesting and I cannot wait for more marvelous adventures throughout the rest of the Supernatural seasons.
Keep up the wonderful work - your fanfic has put a smile on my face (and has made me completely addicted).
5/21/2016 c10 Phone-Box-101
Hey there! So I'm willing to admit that I just spent the majority of the last 48 hours reading Reincarnation, and then was all to happy to realize there was a sequel! I have to say, I have enjoyed your stories SO MUCH. I can't wait to see what happens next! I hope you update soon!
2/23/2016 c10 wolfenergy17
That dog is awesome. Like really, REALLY awesome. Nikki should enchant him or something so he can be a hunter dog and live longer. He freaking chowed down on a GHOUL! I want a badass dog like that. I liked how you aren't labeling Sam and Nik as boyfriend/girlfriend. The whole MY Nikki and MY Sam thing is just adorable and it fits them better. I can't wait to see Nikki going on a hunt with the boys again! Also, I liked that "222 drops of blood from a virgin boy born on the blue moon" spell to make gold. Looking forward to the next chapter!
2/23/2016 c10 9Love.Fiction.2021
Yay! I'm so glad you updated... I really miss this story. Loved the update.
90 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »