for Monster Lines

9/15/2018 c12 57Dragonsrule18
This is great! I'm so glad you updated this!

Will Esmeralda end up with Phoebus or Frollo?
7/11/2018 c11 I miss this
This may actually be my favorite fanfic on this website. I hope that you haven’t completely abandoned it and that another chapter is in the works 3
6/18/2018 c1 MARS707
Of course I will always be interested in this!
5/11/2018 c1 Guest
I really like how you wrote their characterizations, specifically Claude and Esmeralda. So good job on the story, you should continue it…
4/27/2018 c11 Guest
Cleaud always comes across for me a sarcastic and so does as Meralda. I really like how you have written their characterizations and hope you will continue the story.
11/11/2017 c2 Guest
Very interesting , and yes Claude Frollo is an ass . Esmeralda is a great girl and Quasi is so cute.
8/20/2017 c11 10Firewolves16
Holy crap this is good and funny. I kinda got mad that Quasi got rejected by Esmeralda, but i do kinda like her and Frollo too. I hope you continue the story.
7/18/2017 c1 MARS707
Duuude was ur last update in 2015?! I just started this! Ahhhhhhh the torture
7/18/2017 c11 MARS707
I am absolutely in luv with this! I will be a faithful reader to this ! O I cant wait to read the continuation of this! U are skilled! I wish I could write like u could! I'll be waiting!
6/18/2017 c11 embez002
Hi! I do hope you can update this soon. I know what it's like as a procrastinating and busy college student, so don't feel rushed. I'm glad you brought Madeline into the story for Quasi. This is a great story and it's well written, so I hope you keep at it!
4/21/2017 c1 Fresme
Pls continue *-*-*-*-*-*
3/20/2017 c11 megumisakura
Excellent chapter,really story,please update soon.
2/25/2017 c11 1IllusoryCalm
Oh Frollo, you old try-hard. Developing a sense of humor in your advanced years. :D
I hope you have settled in at the University and will have a great time there. 3
2/23/2017 c11 1LeslieTheSorceress
"Ivory Holden" here! I was a little too lazy to log in last night, so I punched in the name of my OC and left a review. You can call me Leslie :D

I was overjoyed to see an update so soon! The title of this chapter is extremely appropriate. I love Quasimodo's realization that Esmeralda isn't an angel- that was always the one thing that bothered me about his affection for her. Personally, I don't think that you can truly love someone until you accept the fact that they have flaws, and I'm glad that Quasimodo recognizes Madellaine's- who, by the way, is absolutely adorable. I can't wait to see their progression as an item. :D

And oh my GOSH were the Fresme moments hot. Never in my life have I even considered shipping Frollo and Esmeralda- only in the context of this fanfic does that pairing appeal to me, and that's a sign of an immensely talented storyteller. Claude's character development is incredible to read- he's slowly beginning to respect her and come to terms with his mistakes. It just goes to show that any conscience can be salvaged. Wonderful job!

I'll be waiting patiently for the next update! Don't be afraid to take your time and PLEASE don't apologize for putting your academic needs first- as a high school junior preparing to take her SATs and start applying to colleges, I am also no stranger to stress and procrastination and the toll that it takes on my writing. This story is 100% worth the wait. :D

- Leslie
2/23/2017 c1 4villains-doitbetter
Ron Swanson voice: "I have the toes I have. Let's just leave it at that."
Jesus, this is one of the few stories I've seen where someone's lost some body parts. But at the expense of poor Claude, at least he's getting some nice little moments with Esmeralda. And Quasi, bless his heart! He and Maddie are so cute!
And you transferred to a university? Congratulations! Totally understand why updates have been slow. Love that you're back and can't wait to see the rest of the story!
70 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »