for Monster Lines

2/23/2017 c11 57Dragonsrule18
Amazing chapter!
2/22/2017 c10 Ivory Holden
It's such a shame that this story hasn't been touched in so long. I'm absolutely in love with it- each character is painted PERFECTLY, from Madellaine's awkwardness (I absolutely loved that bit of dialogue between her and Esmeralda regarding beauty. It made me view her in an entirely new light) to Esmeralda's fervent demeanor to Quasimodo's general sweetness. Not for one line of dialogue has a character strayed from their true personality, and I commend you for pulling off such a feat. My favorite scene had to have been the kiss between Esmeralda and Quasimodo- you always excel in bottling every little thread of emotion. I sincerely hope that our bellringer can get a little more action as the narrative progresses (looking at you, Maddie) :D Overall, I'm head over heels in love, and I can only hope that this review inspires you to continue writing.
10/3/2016 c4 1Jarjaxle
Please, I am ready to Beg you...do not make Esme and Frollo pairing...Quasi is 100x times better...and he needs a Love.
10/3/2016 c1 Jarjaxle
I say this...I hope this is Quasimodo x Esmeralda...Not Frollo x Esmeralda...There is too much of that and Why people want to pair HIM (THE MONSTER) with Esmeralda?
9/2/2016 c10 ChicRockerGeek
I finally made an account! Anyways, feel free to PM me any time now, but I dunno about you being a Slytherine and all there lol :P
8/11/2016 c10 21kamikaze-djali
Quasimodo and Frollo are so different and it shows well here. It's nice to see the bell ringer getting some much-needed care. Good on Esmeralda for showing compassion to someone who's not been nice to her.

It's lovely to see this story continue. Glad you're back. :)
8/10/2016 c10 4villains-doitbetter
Glad to see that you're back and keeping the story rolling, and happy anniversary! Gotta say, this was one of the funnier chapters you've written and that I've read in awhile. I swear that "...and horny," line had me cracking up! xD Very nice to see the Fresme development coming along just nicely and eager to see more budding romance. Hope to read more soon!
8/10/2016 c10 9Sage S. Adoren
I'm patient. :)
8/7/2016 c9 Marielle
Please finish it! It's keeps interest so well!
5/8/2016 c9 Guest
What happens to Quasimodo? You really should finish this
5/8/2016 c9 Guest
I love this story I hope you're write more for it; you made quasi So sweet and adorable and just wanted to reach through the phone and hug him
5/4/2016 c2 Tamara Manno
Quasi is ADORABLE :-) I hope there's more fluff between he and Esmeralda ;)
3/26/2016 c9 sleepyhead101
oh man please update i cant wait to find out what happens
1/6/2016 c9 ChicRockerGeek
I found this story a while ago and I'm glad you posted a new chapter. I love your writing style and how you mix in humor with the seriousness of the story too. I understand if you can't write it as frequently as you like (I know all about college madness, I went through four years of it lol), but keep up the good work and I can't wait to see the next chapter (and what happened to Frollo too).

P.S. That part with him hiding his...uh, feelings for Esmeralda was funny, and awesome you've rediscovered Harry Potter too (I'm a Potterhead myself, and a Gryffindor!)
1/6/2016 c9 21kamikaze-djali
I missed the connection between the ice water an Esmeralda on the first read. Very clever.

Nice cliffhanger. The next chapter will be a tough follow up. Quasi needs hugs, he suffers much more silently than Frollo.
70 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »