for Monster Lines

1/6/2016 c9 SethAdoreVGC
Awesome story! I can't wait for the next chapter! :D
9/22/2015 c8 25weaponofmasscreationn
Poor Maddie, she has no idea what she wandered into.
9/22/2015 c8 4villains-doitbetter
Awkward situation at its finest xD Glad to see you're back! Been having trouble myself getting back into the groove of things since school started. I know what you mean about the Sev/Lily fics: they're heartbreaking but addictive to read! (They influenced my own writing.) And if you got fluff in mind for our two lovebirds then I can't wait to see what you have in store!
9/3/2015 c7 9zoopdedo
Huh. I think I'll look more into this. Nice work!
8/28/2015 c3 7ifeelmad
That book sounds AWESOME! I want it.
That prayer was BEAUTIFUL.
8/26/2015 c7 4villains-doitbetter
Things are heating up and I can't wait to see what you have in store for our dear characters! Cabin fever maybe? (Just a thought!) School's gonna put a damper on all of our writing, I feel you. Waiting with bated breath to see what happens next!
8/26/2015 c7 1fiestyfaust
I do feel bad that poor Quasi had to be rejected but that's what wonderful little Maddie is for! Rebound girl ftw ( I do hope you flesh her character out, she didn't have much of a personality in HoND 2 except for being awkward and friendly, from what I remember anyways )

Shame on those soldiers for listening in on.. Frollo's 'happy' time.. They're all acting like they've never stroked the one eyed snake... :I

And you do have to love the cirumstances of it snowing in that fast. That's one hell of a snow storm! But does give way to some potentially awesome Fresme scenes. I do especially love that Frollo just blatantly admits that he loves her. I wonder how Esme is going to take that into consideration and maybe warm up to him. Potential fluffy scenes ahead?

Anyways, another awesome chapter!
8/20/2015 c6 fiestyfaust
I am so enjoying this story. The flashback chapter with Jehan, Frollo's guilt and the showdown between Frollo and Phoebus was just awesome, I couldn't help but chuckle at the playfulness when Frollo let his guard down, it was actually kind of cute. Esmeralda needs to have her own scene with Frollo like that, just imagine all the stuff that could spark from that *_*

I can't wait for the next chapter!
8/14/2015 c6 Good-work-captain
Great chapter, I loved the show down between Frollo and Phoebus, I would imagine Frollo would be quite skilled in combat after so many years of experience. I also liked seeing how Frollo reacted to being in Esme's caravan, he would totally want to smell everything and steal all of her head scarves lol. Keep up the good work :)
8/14/2015 c6 21kamikaze-djali
Imagining some guy walking into a wrestling match & finding himself face-to-face with Quasi. Thanks for the image. :)
8/13/2015 c6 4villains-doitbetter
Incredibly enjoyable and entertaining chapter! Frollo's got some moves! It actually had me laughing at the playful banter! Pretty hot ending to see Frollo so sexually frustrated XD thanks for promoting my story and I can't wait to read more of your story!
8/10/2015 c5 villains-doitbetter
Love a good flashback scene! It's an interesting take on where Frollo's hatred for gypsies is stemmed, especially if it involves his beloved yet troublesome little brother. I wait patiently for your next chapter!
8/10/2015 c4 62Danyu
This is quite good! I look forward to seeing where you take it.
8/6/2015 c4 4villains-doitbetter
You gotta continue this story! :D I wish I could nail the Fresme back and forth's as well as this! Bravo, I say.
8/6/2015 c3 villains-doitbetter
Fresme tension? Check. Latin prayers of self woe? Check. Self-flagellation? Check. This story's already got me!
70 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »