for Monster Lines

7/24/2015 c3 1Le Violon Enchante
*I posted the review in chapter 1 - Doh!*

So here we go again now in the right chapter XD

I'm a huge Quasi/Maddie ( I don't know if this couple has a name) fan 3, so I'm really happy this is a Fresme fic. Quasi needs a sweet girl who matches with his personality. And Frollo needs some slaps that only Esme can give. Make him suffer in her hands, please. :)

Awesome chapter like always! Please update soon.
7/24/2015 c1 Le Violon Enchante

Awesome chapter like always! Please update soon.
7/24/2015 c3 Good-work-captain
I'm so glad you updated and that you're going to make this Fresme! :) I was wondering whether or not Madeleine was going to make an appearance. I can't believe "The Story of Esmeralda" was a children's book published by Disney, it sound very dark. Anyways, thanks for another amazing chapter and I can't wait for the next one!
7/24/2015 c3 25weaponofmasscreationn
Ay yi yi... I can't think of any word to describe that kiss other than hot. Poor Quasi's gonna get his heart broken, though.

I dont know how to feel about Fresme, but im sure it could work somehow. It would be interesting to see how both of them would change if they found love.

Also, is that another movie reference? I think I remember a whipping scene in the 1996 version, which is actually my fave. Well done. Can't wait for next chapter!
7/24/2015 c2 weaponofmasscreationn
I can see references to the musical and it makes me happy.
7/24/2015 c1 weaponofmasscreationn
I'm tearing up right now. Also making pterodactyl noises because this is SO CUTE.
7/23/2015 c2 Good-work-captain
Awh this is very entertaining and Quasi is so adorable. I don't see many 'What if' scenarios where Esme ends up staying in the cathedral and Frollo still visits the bell tower, points for originality! I would love to see this turn into Fresme but I will love your fic either way:) Hope to see you update soon!
7/23/2015 c2 Guest
Cuteeee s2
7/21/2015 c2 1Le Violon Enchante
This looks really awesome :3 Please update soon!
7/19/2015 c1 27Imagi77
This was wonderful to read! And an awesome twist on the scene!
70 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5