for Phoning Home

1/12 c48 11stars90
I love this whole family
7/5/2020 c44 EJake45
...I’m confused. Wasn’t Thea like 12 and Roy 17? Wouldn’t that make Thea 17 and Roy 22 now? Or are we just ignoring that part and pretending that Thea magically aged at least two years before the five year time jump?
1/24/2020 c7 2yarnfan4life
Love it please write more
9/12/2017 c16 Kilarowsi
I keep on forgetting that Thea's only 12, and keep thinking she's older, like old enough that she's drinking and getting high and stuff.
9/10/2017 c1 Guest
this is amazing. i hope oliver and sara both get as badass as they are now
7/16/2017 c48 9Pointeofdance
Wow, this fic is really good. I'm surprised that it's not at the top of the Arrow list. You really got everybody in character and I loved that you had an original plot line that took care of the elements presented in the show. My only one, tiny complaint was with Thea's pregnancy. You had five years later at the top of the chapter, but she was 12 for the majority of the story. That would mean she was only 17 when she got pregnant, 18 at the latest. Now, I love Thea/Roy, but even if they were soulmates, that is still really early and I can't quite see the family being too happy about it, especially since you mentioned she did well in school and such. Being pregnant at 17 would ruin a lot of her choices in the future. I don't know if this was your intention or not, because I loved all of your mini epilogues and they all felt very natural, but Thea's was a bit disturbing just from an age standpoint. Regardless, I really did enjoy reading this story. Thank you for writing!
1/4/2017 c48 Killjoys4Life
Merry Christmas, and Happy 2017! This story was AMAZING, I love the family aspect!
12/26/2016 c48 262Phillipe363
Enjoyable chapter

Yeah the people who treat Walter like that, are real jerks.

That story of them on the island, in the snow yea that's extremely harsh living.

Look forward to whatever your project will be.

Good story
12/26/2016 c48 bellapom
This has been a fun journey, thank you!
12/26/2016 c48 45Dante 101
Not bad. It was a great story though. I will admit that the ending could be better.
12/26/2016 c48 4jonathin.stuart
Your back!
12/26/2016 c48 12supercode
Nice chapter and story!
12/26/2016 c48 19orthankg1
Very nice.
7/17/2016 c47 123Twinchy
Another heart-warming scene between Tommy and Lance replaying some bitter-sweet memories in their heads while watching Thea and Joe together because they're so much like Oliver and Tommy were back in the day - well, without the hard-core drama, obviously.

Very well done, Lisa!