for The Problem with Horcruxes

7/5/2018 c1 Lisa G
I liked it.
3/14/2017 c1 1lilashannah
first you have Hermione working at the regulation of migical creatures then the transfiguration professor.
10/25/2015 c1 Jim
I like your slant on the end but not what you did with Herminie.
8/23/2015 c1 gaul1
The epilogue part is larger than the story part...interesting, byes
8/6/2015 c1 15senawario
You should have stopped after the "finite" para (or the next one). After that your short story becomes a somewhat incoherent, and definitely rambling, mess.
7/21/2015 c1 Cassandra30
Excellent!
7/20/2015 c1 43dennisud
A bit sad with Hermione here as she would have IMHO supported all that this Harry & Luna did, but it seems she learned that too late.
7/19/2015 c1 Slytherin66
This was good. I liked what was said about the Horcrux and that Tom who is not pure blood anyway might be considered a magical creature. A nice way to finish Riddle. The insults and banter were good too. Given how unstable Riddle had become I am not surprised his followers did not seek him out.

The marked followers of Riddle dead had to happen otherwise progress in magical UK will never happen.

A good way for Harry to learn beyond what people expect him to know.

Thanks for pairing Harry and Luna I thought they had a connection in 5th year and she seemed to understand him in 6th. Had Harry said he was leaving Hermione or Ginny at a party they would have made a fuss.

I am pleased about Tonks as I found it just too sad JKR killed her off.

I am not surprised about Ron/Hermione they would not last or be a good couple. Hermione I think would have lots of what if moments.

Harry finding his place in the wizarding world and getting to grips with his fame was welcome news. Harry understandable has issues with his fame I think partly because he has so little time to understand and deal with it. I am pleased Harry found peace after the war and did not have to work or spend his days still fighting dark wizards. Harry does deserve some compensation for his losses and hard work during his time at Hogwart's and the war.

I always though the best in the chest was a love potion. Thanks for putting the Weasley ladies in Azkaban I bet everybody was glad of the peace.

Luna would change a person's outlook it would be hard not to be happy around her.

Thanks for this.