for Welcome AcaChild

Dj
2/7/2018 c12 SharonE
really cute.
1/1/2016 c12 malexfaith
This has been one amazing journey. It has captured and mesmerised me, you sure know how to move an audience. Love it. Thanks heaps for sharing
12/23/2015 c12 xcombixgirlx
Yes! As sort of cliche as it is I was hoping you'd do something like this with Emily! Is someone gonna bust in her shower? ahaha Merry christmas by the way :)
12/22/2015 c12 Remix-this
Aww Emily is going to be a Bella. And it's pretty cool that her first encounter with the Bella's is strikingly similar to Beca's. It's good that Benji that is there, Em will feel better knowing someone on campus.
11/1/2015 c7 4Eulonzo
I do think you should add another child. You should add 'Maddie', the other headcanon lovechild. She was around in the fandom before Emily but I'd love if Emily had a little sister, plus Maddie/Maggie looks a lot like Chloe/Brittany and I'd love for both of them to have their kid twins, plus the sister dynamic. I forgot to post this review a while ago.
10/24/2015 c11 Eulonzo
Your chapters just keep getting better & better. I'm glad you gave us a more angsty one this time. I loved how Benji was kinda've her hero in this story, despite they probably aren't a thing, it's more-so him being interested in her. I'm sure Beca's going to skin Jackson next time she sees him. Loved it!
10/24/2015 c11 xcombixgirlx
This brought a tear to my eye. I love these girls so much! I can't wait for the next chapters :)
10/24/2015 c11 Remix-this
Em was just being a teenager, and because they can drive at such a young age over there it's a tad surprising Em hadn't tried before. I'm glad that Em thinks Benji is more than enough for the school musical. And with Chloe being co-director he's sure to get a place in it. Benji is always going to be a knight in shining armour, he was very respectful of Em but how did he know where she'd lived? Em wouldn't have been very coherent under the influence. Beca was surprisingly docile about Benji bringing out Em home, like you kind of have this image that she'll go head hunting after the boy - Jackson.
10/9/2015 c10 1Splendonia
New reader here. This fic is so freaking cuteeeeee! I love it, can't wait to read more
9/26/2015 c10 Guest
Good chapter! If you can, could you do one where Emily asks how Chloe told Beca she was pregnant with her?
9/26/2015 c10 Remix-this
That conversation would be awkward no matter who Em had it with, it just happened that one mother was awkward and the other was rather open about that. Em is right, she doesn't need a boy to make her feel loved. She expressed that emotion really well and I think she learnt that from being with Noah. Chloe didn't need to snoop though, Em would have told them eventually. Surprisingly Beca didn't fly off the handle when she found out Noah had broken the heart of her little girl.
9/26/2015 c10 xcombixgirlx
I feel like this was meant to be a bit serious but I couldn't help but smile and laugh lord! I can't wait for more of all these girls!
9/24/2015 c9 Guest
Looove it please update
9/15/2015 c9 Daisy6789
I still think Emily needs a little sis or bro maybe so she won't feel left out
52 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »