FanFiction.Net
for Skyedive

3/22/2020 c2 11Daisies and Roses
This is a great story. I’m definitely interested in another chapter. I know it’s like, March 2020, but please! I’d love it.
6/23/2019 c2 Jojo of Faraway
"Murderer's shouldn't be allowed to look so sweet" I feel like this captures my own SkyeWard shippings perfectly.

Also I'd love to see the other chapters. I love how you portrait the bickering. Made me laugh :D
5/4/2019 c2 nitsirk33
Please keep this going
4/29/2019 c2 Guest
Aww, I like this. Glad to see you've updated after all these years. Can't wait to see what happens next!
4/29/2019 c2 324bhut
Thank you for the new chapter. It's been a while and it's a very worthwhile story to read. Good luck with it!
11/10/2015 c1 7gemini-rose16
great so far hope you up date soon...oh and her hair isnt black.
7/21/2015 c1 Tay
Your Skye is good but your Ward is off
7/20/2015 c1 Guest
XD this is fabulous. Skye is sassy, Ward is deranged, and they're both so on-the-nose perfect that I'll be shocked if this exact scene doesn't show up in season three. Clever, accurate, and awesome imagery, btw. Love the ending. Write more soon, please? _
7/20/2015 c1 71KyliaQuilor
How did Ward get out of prison?

Nevertheless, you have my tentative interest. I'm not sure how I feel about your presentation of Ward, but the fic is well written and intriguing so far.
7/20/2015 c1 12VivaGrazia
WOW this is some good writing! Both of them are great. I love Skye's "access denied" comment. Please continue!
7/20/2015 c1 324bhut
One of the better stories I have read here; Ward is rightfully pushing uphill, and Skye honestly is making him struggle every step of the way. Honestly, I hope that Ward won't get his larynx broken again, though.
7/20/2015 c1 7skyewart
i want more of this!
i love your style, and skye's snark is just so point on and UGH, I appreciate the hell out of you and this fic.