for Esdeath's Son

10/20/2015 c2 Jostanos
I am curious.
Besides Esdeath's Cryokinesis may Harry be able to practice other magics?
After all _HIS OWN_ magic has only protected him from the soldiers that tried to capture him...
10/20/2015 c2 StrongGuy159
Cool 2 chapters continue please.
10/20/2015 c2 10ultima-owner
Tatsumi's reaction was amusing
10/20/2015 c2 Jose19
I am still in shock that you are suggesting Esdeath of all people to take Harry knowing how sadistic and vicious that she really is in the story because by all proper methods she would make a horrible mother for Harry, and she is quite bloodthirsty as you know she could be a bad influence on Harry turning him into Voldemort.
9/28/2015 c1 TheClownJakkle
I didn't knew about this story at first but you made this story really well and how you present it as well was will done I hope you continue on this story because it was done really well. Keep up the good work.
9/25/2015 c1 OSR fanatic
When Esdeath meets Dumbledore and the Magical World. Things are going to be Bloody!
9/3/2015 c1 Guest
I can picture it
Hermione: Harry stop beating up malfroy
Harry: but he was picking on us and he's weak and weak die
Hermione: that's awful who told told you that
Harry: my mom
Hermione: looking shocked and horrified "who's you're mother
Harry: general esdeth
7/31/2015 c1 StrongGuy159
Very nice chapter continue please.
7/29/2015 c1 4Chaosseum
Love it, want more, give harry a teigu, one over fire or something!
7/27/2015 c1 1OBSERVER01
well i can already see harry turning into a scary badass under esdeath.
7/25/2015 c1 Demeex
Very good story. Please continue it for there are almost no stories Harry potter and Akame ga kiru.
7/21/2015 c1 a random guy
Dont know what to say here...
Your version of Esdeath is...i dont know how to describe it...she is in character alright, but somehow it still feels odd.
I think Esdeath is capable of loving little Harry; she would be a great mother for him even. She is only cruel and sadistic to the enemy and can be quite nice to those under her command, as can be seen in how she treats her soldier and how she visits her underlings' graves and promise to take revenge in their steed.
Though i would expect her to ingrain in his mind that only the strong survive and be strict to the extreme when training, again as a sign of love as she wants him to be strong and capable of surviving anything.
7/21/2015 c1 Otakulinkara9
esdeath adopting harry well goodbye wizard world harry is going to kill voldermort.
hey if i have ideas on who could adopt harry potter do i p.m. you or do i put these ideas in the review section ?
7/20/2015 c1 1asharaez
So finally Esdeath as a mother, this is going to be a struggle between personal desires and her care for harry. Good job with writing on her earlier plans and how her maternal feelings overcame them. Good job.
7/20/2015 c1 LuBu081
Well, this will certainly be interesting. WHY DID BOLS HAVE TO DIE?! WAAAAHHHHH! And then his lovely wife and daughter...I hope, for whatever reason, you kill Syura, Champ, and Enshin before they do that you-know-what to Bol's family if he does die.
34 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »