for Fading Pink

2/8/2016 c2 Snowyfoxy23
I reviewed ur story i really liked it and im wondering when youll update not to be bossy just wondering is all
10/12/2015 c2 2Mikasa S
PLEASE UPDATE
10/8/2015 c2 5Sakura Chara
Can you PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASE UPDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE~!? Kura likey~!

~Kura
8/19/2015 c2 Topaz
I actually really like the idea, and would really appreciate it if you updated, like, really, really soon, OK?
8/14/2015 c2 KittyCore
For some reason I love stories where the protagonist is and idol. Pls Udate soon! :3
8/14/2015 c2 1Life.like.roses
I like this please continue
7/20/2015 c1 Guest
I really like your story! I can't wait what happens next!
7/21/2015 c1 5MagicalGirl4
Hey there, this was actually pretty good. :)
The chapter interested me, and I think I like where this is going.
The spelling was good, so was the grammar and punctuation... There are two things that I want to nitpick about though.
When Amu's charas were mentioned to be flying around the room, I felt like there wasn't enough detail about them. Like they were never there to begin with. I mean, I thought they would have said something or at least had a small introduction to them. Even when Leslie's chara popped up; like she was never there and never mentioned again.
I don't know, that's just what I thought.
And another thing is that when others start calling Amu 'Amanda', I believe that it's suitable to, when referring to her, to call her Amu. Like when Amu and Leslie sat down at the table, and Leslie called called Amu by her alias, you referred to Amu as Amanda for the rest of the chapter. And it just doesn't seem right. It's as though she's a whole other person, yeah?
Trust me, it'd look better like that.

Well done anyhow! I'll keep an eye out for further updates.
See ya and good luck! :D
7/21/2015 c1 Indigo Sea
Nice. I really like it. I have a feeling this is gonna be a good story
7/20/2015 c1 Anime-freak-otaku01
I really hope this an Amuto