for The Little Princess

11/5/2015 c14 Guest
Awesome story, keep it up! ;)
11/5/2015 c13 alannasky
Great story! Read it all in one sitting. Im wondering if the website made a mistake since the last chapter seems to be cut off. it leaves it in midsentence. Hope it gets fixed soon so i can read the finale completely...thanks
11/6/2015 c3 1Zabon95
It seems like you forgot a 'to', unless that was meant ;)

"D-Do . . . do you want s-sta-stay for dinner?"
11/6/2015 c1 Zabon95
And I'm finally back to reading your stuff!
My life have been kinda really busy with art school but now I'm back and I'm happy to see that your writing is amazing :D
11/5/2015 c13 2Mercy Vale
What? The bottom just got cut off...
11/5/2015 c13 guest
Oh no! You can't leave it there! I need to know what would have happened next.
11/5/2015 c13 Buddy5647
Whoops. Great last chapter, but rather abrupt and undefined finish. Is there an addendum or a short story dealing with the "disappearance" of JM?
11/5/2015 c13 40Concolor44
Holy CRAP, but is Mankey ever a dork! How does someone generate and maintain THAT level of hubris? Well, he's about to experience what it means to be on the business end of a "Flesh-Eating Lawyer" if Rayne is siccing her Mom on him. "The Little Bitch of Cell Block B" ... has a nice ring to it, doesn't it?

Okay, THIS story is complete. So it has a sequel.
11/5/2015 c13 meganshlds
Lol go Kim and shego, so happy that Kim let shego back into her life as well as her daughters. And I'm also very happ to hear that Kim became reconnected with her family...and that asshole will be getting what he deserves...loved this story please continue writing thanks meganshlds
11/4/2015 c13 Ray Ray Dover
Yess a sequel
11/2/2015 c12 fullmetalalchemist26
Fear the P.D.P., fear it!
11/2/2015 c12 Concolor44
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Mrs. LIPSKY?
Kim's Underhanded Evil Plans ... FTW!

Drew strikes me as someone who would have a bit of trouble wrapping his brain around Rayne and Kim being in a relationship ... but to have trouble even with the IDEA of homosexuality? He's denser than I thought.

Know what I bet? I bet it won't take Kim long now to get trained down fine and back in the game for real. And with Shego at her SIDE? Hell, half the world's criminals (maybe three quarters) will look at that situation and shake their heads and say, "That looks like a great big bowl of crunchy, chewy NOPE."
11/2/2015 c12 Orionslave
Using grapple as a makeshift explosive launcher was awesome! If next time we see who I think we will se...I hope Isabel already cut his balls off or Shego fries them off! Totally loved the twist with Drakken owing a favor to KP... :) He's lucky he isn't in prison or hospital!
11/2/2015 c12 6ascended ancient
First, enjoying the story thus far particularly the newer chapters, keep up the good work, plot seems good, and characters seem mostly on point with changes for obvious reasons. Cant wait for next one.
on a side note *fingers crossed* PLEASE BE SSS PLEASE BE SSS
Cheers
AA
11/1/2015 c12 Buddy5647
Who is missing? All the major players seem to have popped up except for old villains. Bonnie?
95 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »