for The Little Princess

10/28/2015 c11 3Narutobatman
I hope u wright more its a good story
10/22/2015 c10 Guest
Ah! Man! I love this story! Can't wait for the next one!
10/24/2015 c11 Orionslave
Can't wait for a kick to his whiny think behind!Kinda having a hard time imagining that outfit tho...but I'm sure its great,she even has a Kimmunicator in SHego's colours? Wow...too bad no catsuit looking battle armor tho. Can't wait for next,good job!
10/24/2015 c11 40Concolor44
Hope Kim hasn't lost her muscle-memory for her sweet moves. Also hope she gets there in time. Fighting her girlfriend would suck.

Sheesh, Drakken just doesn't change, does he? Freakin' idiot. And I don't know that his Attitudinator would necessarily "turn her BACK to evil" since she wasn't really EVIL in the first place ... just bored with hero-work.

We'll see, won't we?
10/24/2015 c7 HairyLimey
Ok how long is it going to be befor Mankey is separated from his balls?
10/24/2015 c11 striker072
Yep Drew is going to wish he was he stayed good.
10/23/2015 c11 Buddy5647
Well, at least the opposition is flawed at best, just a matter of time and timing.
10/23/2015 c11 sanekittens
ahhh poor Drakken, Kim is gonna be pissed.
10/22/2015 c10 Orionslave
Kim is gonna go all "Hold my kid,I got this."
10/22/2015 c10 sanekittens
First thing that popped into my head was that is was Isabel or Aviarius. -shrug- correct me.
10/21/2015 c10 Concolor44
Oops. Someone just screwed the pooch in a major fashion. Kidnapping Shego? Kim is gonna come down on him like the Hammer of God.
10/21/2015 c10 Buddy5647
You are my hero! Kim finally tells Ron to Off! I can't begin o tell you how many times I've wanted that to happen. Couldn't you have waited a couple of chapter before shegorayne disappears...again?
10/21/2015 c4 6gerbilHunter
Overall, I'm enjoying this story. I'm looking forward to finding out why Kim is hiding - I'm thinking that the father of the child is trying to take Elizabeth away, or some such, but that's probably not it. The mechanics of the story are good, with fewer misspellings and dropped words than I see in a lot of stories.

I do have one problem with the story to this point, though. I'm having trouble with how easily Kim is letting Shego back into her life. "I'm not sure what else you could have done back then" just doesn't ring true. You left me without a word for two years, but hey, let's go on a date? I haven't read the further chapters you have up yet, so I don't know if you address that. But so far, this point has been pretty inconsistent. Don't be here in the morning. Your leaving shattered me. Welcome back.

I'm looking forward to finding time to read the rest of what you've got up, and to see where you take this.
10/20/2015 c9 Orionslave
Won't Shego go with Kim first to be her support in Kim's family reunion?
10/20/2015 c9 40Concolor44
I see Ron is on board with an appropriate response to Mankey's assault of Kim. Excellent. He's not going to get out of this unscathed.
95 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »