for The Little Princess

10/19/2015 c9 Buddy5647
Tori's pretty quick on the trigger with the desserts thing. Can't tell you how long I've wanted Kim to put Ron in his place and shut him up. This chapter just may be an all time great
10/18/2015 c8 Buddy5647
You have a mom? Smooth, kimmie, real smooth. Great chapter
10/18/2015 c1 Buddy5647
Wow, nice start. Baby, huh? Won't matter but really hope it's not a little buffoonette.
10/18/2015 c8 40Concolor44
"... sunuvabitch b stard fucktard ..."
Yep, that about sums it up. And I am ON BOARD with Rayne's idea for what to do about Josh. Rapists don't stop until they are MADE to stop. But maybe her Mom can make life EXTREMELY complicated for the sorry scumbag.

Wow. Sounds like Go City is the place to be.
10/18/2015 c8 sanekittens
Yori is really wise.
10/18/2015 c7 sanekittens
Seriously... prison is a real place.
10/17/2015 c7 Concolor44
Humph.

I had suspected a rape.

I'm glad Kim has Elizabeth (mainly because Kim is). I happen to agree with her position on abortion, and fortunately the little girl seems quite healthy.

That being said ...
Josh Mankey needs to be in jail. And if Dr. James Possible had known what he did, jail would never have been an issue ... the authorities would never have found his body. I'm looking for some CHA here, because it is seriously out of balance. Josh has to pay. If this were a medieval morality play, he would GUARANTEED some payback. Perhaps Rayne can take care of that detail. Surely ... SURELY ... Kim could not object if Josh got his comeuppance.

Well?
I'm waiting.
10/17/2015 c7 Orionslave
Loved Walking the Line refferences,even Josh's behavior might be intrepreted as such since he is an asshole there too. Wish Kim went to find him and roughed him up for some alimony or sumthing :P Just like Yori to look for a safe car xD Kim asking of Shego to hold her was too adorable! ;) Can't wait to see more of their present interaction and for Shego to get Kim out of that nasty apartment and some decent food into her. Good job on explaining kim's reasoning for leaving and the description of the raping even was mybe short,but described just enough for us to know what we need to and to see how much of an asshole he is.
10/17/2015 c6 Orionslave
Umm,if I remember correctly,didn't StarvingLunatic use Heather in a ploy to embarass Kim with a child? And she was also a readhead...anyway,I hope when Kim is found if they can get DNAmy to change ELizabeths fathers dna to that of Shego...that would be awesome imo...just hoping tho,even though i'm pretty sure it won't happen :P
10/17/2015 c6 Concolor44
Wow. Shego's vanishing act wrecked Kim worse than I'd thought. Yeah, sure, she'd SAID ... but to see the actual ... I mean, DAMN. She was just destroyed. And that makes one vulnerable. (She actually contemplated suicide? More than once? Are we sure there isn't also an organic component to Kim's depression?)
10/13/2015 c5 Orionslave
No appearance of Ron and Anne in this chapter after all,can't wait for more though!
10/13/2015 c2 Orionslave
I think there are some typos here aswell,I'm assuming Steph is gonna find that phone number list. Can't wait to dvelve further in.
10/13/2015 c1 Orionslave
Hmm...you butchered a few sentences in the opening part and this story has reminded me a little abut the Dear Diary fic. Can't wait to move further along in the story!
10/12/2015 c5 Buddy5647
I hoped you would start a chapter with the big story, and obviously now you must... But I had hoped it would be THIS ONE! Very nice chapter, by the way.
10/12/2015 c2 Buddy5647
I like Stephanie. Also, Kim was rather subdued, I guess time distance and all just emptied her of any rage, hate and love for anybody but little Eliz. Ah, yes, buffoon and wade finally make an appearance. Left home to save the Drs. Possible the shame and embarrassment of a unwed mother daughter?
95 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »