for The Little Princess

10/12/2015 c5 sanekittens
can't wait. so many things are going through my head.
10/12/2015 c4 sanekittens
awww. so cute, nothing brings things into perspective like comments from the elderly.
10/12/2015 c5 40Concolor44
... and now you have me on pins & needles waiting on the next chapter! No fair!

That was a really sweet date. It's good to see them admitting their feelings for each other so openly. (Though it does kinda make me wonder how the other people around them reacted. Usually when there are two smokin' hot babes out like that, they'll get hit on.) And Rayne apparently has Elizabeth's stamp of approval. I'm glad you mentioned that.

Now. Are we writing the next chapter yet?
10/7/2015 c4 NightmareAngel777
Not bad, not bad at all
9/15/2015 c4 Buddy5647
Why is the buffoon interested after two years? Wade either distracted, slipping or doesn't really care if he finds her or not? Really not looking forward to "chapter whatever..Buffoon in Seattle."
9/14/2015 c3 Buddy5647
Well, dozens of diffrent writers and hundreds of different stories and they have one unique canon bit...Kim can't cook. It makes me feel safe.
9/14/2015 c4 2Darkshadow-lord
Great Chapter! Looking forward to reading the next!
9/14/2015 c4 40Concolor44
An excellent beginning to the repairs needed on their relationship. (And changing diapers? I'm VERY glad I don't have to do that anymore.)

Man, Stephanie is a real friend! It's good that their schedules mesh the way they do.
9/2/2015 c3 2Darkshadow-lord
Great Chapter! Looking forward to reading the next!
8/31/2015 c3 Guest
This is getting good. Pls update this. It's so sad to see so many fanfics get ignored.
8/17/2015 c3 IHK
You shall burn in hell for that you sick pervert and freak of nature.
8/13/2015 c3 40Concolor44
Wow. Everyone needs a friend like Stephanie. For a LOT of reasons.

I'm glad Kim is open enough now to want to talk to Shego.

Still TERMINALLY curious about how Kim got pregnant. From her initial reaction to seeing Shego (sorry, Rayne ... though I don't think it was HER she was seeing) I'd say there was a significant amount of trauma involved.
7/28/2015 c2 Concolor44
This was in someone's Favorites list, and I can see why.

It looks like you're updating fairly quickly, which I truly do appreciate.
7/27/2015 c2 2Darkshadow-lord
Interesting story! Looking forward to reading the rest!
7/25/2015 c1 5TheVampireStrahd
You have such a great way with starting your stories. Looking forward to the next chapter.
95 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 Next »