for A Student's Journey

5/27/2019 c1 anthonymosca27
You did a good job keeping the characters in character thank you that's the kind of fanfiction I look for good luck on your future fanfiction stories
4/29/2018 c1 Guest
Update one of the best story's and just dropped all of that potential lost
2/3/2016 c1 Guest
Exactly how you believe Ftds aka the Super Narutard beyond me
7/27/2015 c1 god of lightning mark 2
good story hope to see more and the name of negi it not that its neji that the write way of saying it
7/20/2015 c1 Guest
Neji: You obviously don't look up a character's profile. My name is spelled with a 'j', not a 'g'.
7/20/2015 c1 Guest
I like it but i have one problem with it. How could the fuma shuriken goku when bullets and a axe to the head didnt harm goku at his weakest state. Other then that i am interseted how naruto will deal with gaara without the toads.
7/22/2015 c1 roguetrick00
This story has potential can't wait to see how you bring it out
7/21/2015 c1 dragonslayerajahn
Umm it's n-e-j-I neji
7/21/2015 c1 Darkjaden
Naruto is fighting Negi Springfield son of the Thousand Master or Neji Hyuuga?
7/21/2015 c1 1Ryuujin96
Great first chapter. Though I wish that you would have had a training chapter or two, because by going straight to the finals makes me feel like your hinting that Neji will have a fighting chance. While that is understandable, it's kind of tiring seeing authors trying to make it look like Naruto could lose against Neji when we know that even if Naruto was at his canon level he would still win the fight. Especially when they could add other fights to challenge him, either by having the chunin exams not being interrupted or by have Naruto fight new opponents during the invasion.. Also I was wondering what your stance is on pairings and if you will be giving Naruto a love interest?
7/20/2015 c1 GoSage44
Awesome cant wait to see what he learns
7/20/2015 c1 Ddragon21
cool naruto trained by goku. Hey in the later part of naruto series naruto can shoot a beam of chakra. he does have the amount of chakra for it. it was said in the fourth Shinobi war that naruto had FOUR TIMES the amount of chakra the kyuubi had. would be cool if harry went to goku's world to fight with gohan I always felt Jiraya did not train Naruto enough in the amount of time he has been gone. he learned Kage Bunshin in 1 hour and Rasengan in one week. 2 years he only learned rasengan variations.
7/20/2015 c1 SPark681
Nice wonder how much Naruto has improved under Goku's training guess will find out soon enough anyways keep up the great work!
7/20/2015 c1 Kami No Blaze
Awesome story update soon!