for Letter to Hope

2/7 c1 2Isabelle Ashmore
This is nice! I’m playing Hope Cladwell right now and I thought I would read this to see if it might give me a new perspective or help with characterization. I really enjoyed it, thank you for sharing!
-Isabelle
8/14/2015 c1 17KLFWrites
Wow...What else can I say? What an inspirational, heartwarming and phenomenal piece you have there! It's been a while since I've read fanfiction from "Urinetown" (which I honestly feel needs more stories and love) and coming across your story restored the very reason for my fondness of this musical. Hope is one of my favorite characters in the play and naive as she can get, she lives up to her name to a tee and the way your story portrayed it presented that perfectly. That's why your story is such a gift to all those who have come to know and love "Urinetown." Indeed, Bobby Strong would have been so proud. I am so proud of you for writing this story. Congratulations! This is one of the best I've seen in this category. Very, very well done! Since I am an avid fan of "Urinetown" myself, I hope you get to check out my story "Escaping Urinetown" which I plan to continue and if you do, please don't hesitate to leave me a review. Once again, you've done such amazing work with this piece!

Cheers!