for You

9/13/2019 c8 Cheska68
I love this history.
6/25/2019 c8 JaneInABottle
For the love of cookies, please, you have to give us more of this! Such a beautiful story, I was hungrily reading the last chapter and feeling bad because it was the last and I should be reading slow!
So for your readers’ sanity, give us mooore!
6/25/2019 c8 GreedyReader
Hello Bardaholic,
Great come back, thank you so much for keeping this fandom alive :)
Your writing and characterization are good : my little heart is aching for both ladies, now !
Is an happy ending to be expected ? I very hope so (the rumor has it that love may be the cure ;)

Ps : I like your take on Rizzoli & Isles and Lost Girl too, so please don't stop writing !
6/24/2019 c8 laviniasarah16
omgeeee ur back niceee
6/24/2019 c8 POIfan
Welcome back! So happy you have not given up on writing this. Love the update. Cara, Khalan needs you by her side! Hope it will be a happy ending.
2/5/2017 c1 Guest
Heya. I too would like to see what happens. I really like the story, please post the rest of the chapters :)
Thank you!
1/23/2017 c7 POIfan
Hi. I hope you intend to continue updating this story? (Fingers crossed). I have enjoyed reading the angst and hope that it will be a happy ending. Kahlan and Cara deserve a life together. TQ.
10/5/2016 c7 Mba
I need to read more. Please
10/3/2016 c7 Eric
Khailan and Cara love for ever.
9/5/2016 c7 Guest
So awesome to see someone still writing for K/C very much enjoying the story so far hope it is still being updated :)
8/29/2016 c7 Guest
Loved it. Pls update soon!
4/30/2016 c6 30KJMusings
This is so sad yet so very good . I can see Car a's fear so clearly. But let there be a happy ending :-)
3/16/2016 c6 cd
I need those two to say I love you already
2/13/2016 c4 LMJM5h