for Flowers

4/18 c9 7eoz16
Hello! I read your story twice already. I love it so much because it’s so cute! The best part of your story was when Draco was so thoughtful to give the cat to Hermione. I think this is the first fanfic I’ve read so far about the idea of Draco giving Crookshanks to Hermione. I really liked that idea and I found it so cute. Please, please, please continue and finish this story. “It’s been 84 years.” Kidding! That was the line from Titanic but still please continue it. I beg of you. Hehe. Thank you for this story again. You’re a fantastic writer. Stay safe! Hope to hear from you soon. Praying that you’ll finish this if you can.
3/9/2018 c9 Penny
Ah I adore this story! Please please write more, this is fabulous :)
1/26/2018 c1 Lynne
Hoping this fic isn't abandoned! Abosuletly loved reading the first few chaps you've done so far, can't wait for more!
8/15/2017 c9 puredramione
As always loved this chapter! Loved Luna and the fact it was her that unknowingly gave the grand reveal! Cannot wait until the next instalment! Would also like to say on a side note just how increadly amazing you are! Best birthday present I could ask for, Halloween is coming up you know? :L only kidding, you always make the wait worth it. Love you! 3
8/14/2017 c9 11daswhoiam
Aww... That Luna how could you ever hold a grudge against her. Very sweet update.
8/13/2017 c9 3Neakco
Another beautiful chapter. Filled with lovely and real emotions. And Luna. Who doesn't like Luna.
8/12/2017 c1 sanbeegoldiewhitey
Implausible storyline.
8/12/2017 c9 Guest
Absolutely love it. Just started reading it today and I already fell in love with this. Simply amazing writing skills! Can't wait for the next update.
Ps. I adore Luna as well
8/12/2017 c9 Guest
I missed this story...
8/12/2017 c9 aryan778
God this is so good! Although it isn't all fluff and sweet romances (that chapter with Lucius beating Draco with a cane), I love how you made out Draco and Hermione's relationship dynamics like that scene where Draco gifting Hermione Crookshanks and god those little flower trinkets between them makes my heart squeal! Hope to read more soon.
8/5/2017 c8 Nyx
Come on! U can't leave us hanging like that! You're great! Plz update!
1/10/2017 c8 Guest
WHAT?! I cannot wait to read more! Update soon!
1/9/2017 c8 11daswhoiam
I love periwinkles and I love this fluff n' stuff.
1/7/2017 c8 3Neakco
You are right. It did take me by surprise. I love when that happens. It surprises me though that they are worried about parents bit not about friends of parents that could be in dragon at that moment. They are still 15 so that plus nervousness and nightmares and not really being famous yet.

It felt a little empty of the usual feelings I get from your writing and I hope everything is going okay.
1/7/2017 c8 Guest
I was worried about wards alerting Lucius! I didn't expect Narcissa. But that was a lovely way to explore the pleasure of memory (White Periwinkle) while creating memories. I worry about the dark cloud of the future hanging over our couple who will need good memories to look back on in a few months, but I hope that they can make it through.
63 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »