for Not Over You Yet

7/5 c10 heart.dramione
love the story ! l & o- ci was one of my favorite crime drama show!
8/1/2016 c6 16ChurchofFreebird
What exactly are they fighting about? Another woman or his mother? I saw that movie too. You might also like "Born Free: A New Adventure".
1/11/2016 c1 ChurchofFreebird
I enjoyed the story and look forward to more . Love how this little snot didn't know who AC/DC was. Wouldn't mind if you had elaborated on the good in bed part.
9/17/2015 c8 Guest
Oooooh...the plot thickens! Don't leave us hanging - I have to know if Mike gives Miller what he so richly deserves!
8/19/2015 c7 2rindy713
i hate it that the jerk lieutenant has penny in this awkward position. i sure hope he gets what's coming to him.
8/14/2015 c8 1mrsking1976
please say Mike gets a piece of him and doesn't get into too much trouble for it lol
8/6/2015 c6 2rindy713
wow, that went down the tubes in a hurry! it'll be interesting to see how they work together. wheeler and lewis might need striped shirts and whistles.
8/6/2015 c5 rindy713
i feel bad for penny. her boss is a complete jerk. personally and professionally, he treats her crummy.
8/6/2015 c6 Guest
Really enjoying this...I needed a dose of Mikey! Anxious to find out who "she" is...a victim from a case, perhaps?
8/1/2015 c5 Guest
really like this story. thanks
7/29/2015 c4 rindy713
so sad. i feel for mike, for both of them. how could it have gone so wrong?
7/29/2015 c3 rindy713
that security agency deserves to be shut down. it's terrible that they won't cooperate in a kidnapping investigation. glad to see penny will be on the case - there's still hope!
7/29/2015 c2 rindy713
mike is so lucky to be done with amy! a superficial relationship does not beat no relationship. the case is shaping up interestingly. i'm tempted to distrust joey, but he comes across as believable, so i will need to wait for more clues!
7/28/2015 c4 obamagirl
Awwww. Poor Mike.
7/28/2015 c4 Guest
Great story. Enjoy reading about Mike Logan. Thanks for writing.
20 Page 1 2 Next »