for Duct Tape

1/28/2016 c1 14Hugh Takinamee
Hm.

Okay, so Maddie's first story! And it's a short one!

Let's see what I can break down here. Does Sierra really have a duct tape fetish here? Like does she have clothes made out of duct tape? Is her room all lined with duct tape, in one way or another? Because that's what you're trying to go for... in the first part, at least.

Then, I read that Sierra was getting lonely and wanted to talk to someone. OF COURSE IT'S CODY! WHY WOULDN'T IT BE LIKE HEATHER? So, the two have coffee and talk. And then she gives him a photo of the two... just smiling. Wow. Okay.

Short, sweet, and not bad at all for your first story! LOL and I thought that this was my first time reading your stories xD
11/30/2015 c1 9ferguson97
This was actually a pretty cute story. I can definitely imagine Sierra doing something like this. :)

My only advice would really be to use the enter key for the first two paragraphs. A wall of text is annoying to read, and can often be distracting. Try and limit the "paragraphs" to two lines per paragraph. That way it's easier to read (for your readers) and makes it look nicer and longer (for you). Everybody wins!

Reviewed for the read and swap.
11/23/2015 c1 213I'll Cover Angel and Collins
After reading your second story, I can't say this was my favorite but this was seriously cute. I really like the originality you put into this one. I used to work with this guy who made things out of duct tape and this actually reminded me of something from my past. It actually touched me, due to something similar happening. You're a very good writer and I can't wait to see what else you write.
11/2/2015 c1 1Patrick the Fan
Nice and simple...I like it. I'll admit, when I first started to read this story, I was afraid that Sierra may try to kidnap Cody and tie him up with duct tape or something! But overall, this one-shot was a good write, and you should write some more stuff like this!
10/13/2015 c1 13fivbifvifggrfg
yo hoebag

i forgot ur bgo name but hoebag fits

This was actually a really interesting take on Sierra. She's one of my favourite characters, and the little obsession with duct tape was pretty IC for her.

I think this is also how Cody would react. I wonder how Cody's girlfriend would feel about it though!

The only thing this needs, is to be a little longer.

Great job hoebag!
7/24/2015 c1 WIWAP
Nice plot and stuff, I enjoyed it.

Here's a tip though, you have to weave description with dialogue. You had a super big descriptive paragraph(s) at the start, and the second half of the fic was pure dialogue. If you mix the two of them together everything you write becomes much better!

Good for your first story though, hope you have many more :)

-Wish I Was A Pirate
7/22/2015 c1 495UltimateWarriorFan4Ever
So far, this isn't half bad. It's nice to see some fresh Sierra/Cody fics for once. Nice job!