for No Way Out III

11/23/2020 c1 1Lily Belladonna Took
Thank you for a very solid, thoroughly engaging crossover. I can't tell you how much I appreciate the research and knowledge to put into this story. Among other things, reading about the state of that shotgun after all the abuse (and love and care, I know, but seriously, abuse) they put it through made me so happy.

I found the BAU's analysis of the unsub, situation, and Winchesters intelligent, interesting, and believable. You did a great job with them.

My favorite parts of the story were the phone conversations between the Winchester(s) and the BAU. Even saying that, I want to re-read them! I thought that Reid's comment that the Winchesters see themselves as allies was, while apparent to the reader who knows the characters, very insightful for one who was re-assembling his mental picture of them.

While the killer at the heart of your story was fine, I think he was identified, tracked, and dealt with a little too easily. I hesitate saying that, since he's a CM character, and I know that if I'd watched CM I'd have two entire episodes of experience to get that emotional oomph from him, but as an outsider coming in I wanted him to feel more menacing (he was evil and did awful things, but I never worried for the main characters.)

Overall, this is a great story. I've seen it recced on every Supernatural crossover list from here to Sunday, and it absolutely deserves it. Thank you for writing and posting, and if the plot bunnies ever bite you for a sequel, I will dance with delight!

And then buy Dean & Sam a new shotgun.
4/27/2020 c1 Cjc1994
Oh, wow. That was fantastic! Thank you so much for sharing this. I thoroughly enjoyed it.
1/2/2020 c1 Guest
Damn this was good ;)
11/8/2019 c1 7WolftheForsaken
Think this is my favourite Supernatural/cop-show crossover. You did justice to both the Winchester's prowess and the BAU's intelligence and made it work.
6/26/2018 c1 3niphrandiel
oh, man, you could totally make this a series. I'd read the shit outta that.
12/5/2017 c1 Guest
Brilliant ending, as well as a brilliant story. Loved it.
8/19/2017 c1 5OminousKitten
Wow! Wonderfully written story. Excellent plot and characterization. Great job with the research. Very in depth and exciting. Loved it.
7/27/2017 c1 1Soul of the Evenstar
That was a great and fun story to read, thanks for sharing.
2/11/2017 c1 Guest
I really enjoyed this and I appreciated the time you put into it.
Rock on!
12/17/2016 c1 guest
This was really good! The best story I've read in a long time. I'll definitely check out your other works.
9/20/2016 c1 27Bookworm85
Great job keeping with the characters' voices. You tied to two shows together nicely, bringing in details from both. The case itself was well set up. I loved the interactions between Sam and Dean. I also loved the climax when the Winchesters exorcised the demon in front of the stunned FBI agents, and the conversation between Sam and Reid.

My favorite line was:
"Listen, kid, you may be skinny, but if the Feds gave you a badge, then you ain't weak."

Nice work!
9/14/2016 c1 Guest
LOVE IT! can you write another run in for them?
9/5/2016 c1 6HakSem
I truly like this story. tank you
8/26/2016 c1 Franny
This has to be one of the best Supernatural/Criminal Minds crossover work I've ever read! It was very realistic! Characters weren't ooc, no obvious flaws, I also really like the idea of a demonic serial killer too!
8/20/2016 c1 21DemonUntilDeath
Wow! What a great story! Man, that was addicting and fun. Loved it!
37 Page 1 .. Last Next »