FanFiction.Net
for Whispers Of Fate: The Girl That Never Was

12/1/2023 c1 Guest
What the fuck "The British were obviously the driving force." The Red Army, the USSR won the Great Patriotic War, and the rest cowered in fear of the Nazis
2/12/2023 c4 2Katriella Rosewood
I love this story! can't wait to read more
8/31/2021 c4 Hira92
Awwwww, this is sooooooo cute. I love it. Please write more!
4/10/2021 c4 Valintyne
Hello, I only discovered this story yesterday, but it’s so amazing! I adore the way Ray is reluctant to be involved with any of the Cullens (thank you for NOT making this an Edweirdo story. I don’t see the appeal of him.) and doesn’t really return any of their overtures of friendliness. I’m so happy to have an OC that’s realistic in her handling of being in a fictitious world. I can’t wait until the next update! I cannot give this story enough stars. 10/10, Do recommend.
1/27/2021 c4 Shelly J88
Nice! I'm interested. I honestly randomly found this story. I'm enjoying it so far. I still see Emmett as the annoying and funny brother I'd like to have, not in a romantic way. Still, it's interesting to read an Emmett x OC story.
1/18/2021 c4 5wolviegurl
cool chapter
1/6/2021 c4 Guest
Hope you update again soon! I had so much hope last chapter when she opened up to him, I hope she will accept him soon!
1/7/2021 c4 daisy2daizy
Love it! Cant wait for the next chap
12/30/2020 c4 Bibis Pandora
QUE SURPRESA MARAVILHOSA. ANSIOSA POR MAIS
12/30/2020 c4 zoeh8
Great chappy! I love how strong to the vampires appeal you made Ray’s character. It gets kind of redundant in these stories when the OC falls too quickly for the vamps. Would love to see Ray continue to play hard to get because the vamps could struggle for love for once haha.
12/30/2020 c4 3BellePheonix
Loved reading this, can’t wait for more
12/30/2020 c4 Mossycookie
I am enjoying this book so far! It's a nice read and I can't wait to see what you will do with the story!I really hope that she has some sort of mind shield because if not theres gatta be confusion on the Cullens end, who's this lady she keeps thinking about?Why does she know so mutch about the fam? Mmm...suspicious.
12/29/2020 c4 Alyria022011
12/29/2020 c4 beatenanddamed
12/29/2020 c4 Rayne91
First of all, this story is so good! You have no idea how long I've been looking for a story like this, where the main character is from "our" world and is the love interest of Emmett, not Edward. Frankly, I don't see the appeal of Edward at all and I don't really understand people's obsession with him.. Emmett gets way too little credit and attention. He seems like such an awesome guy and yet broody boring Edward gets all the attention?! Bullshit! So thank you so much for writing a story about Emmett and actually making it good! Do you like these kinds of stories too and know where I kind find others? It's so hard to find good quality stories with this kind of plot. As for the ENORMOUSLY long wait between the other updates, I'm not gonna lie, they majorly sucked, but at the same time I totally get it! Life gets in the way, it takes you down different paths and you get superbusy. It happens! I'm guilty of it too. Haha. Also it's been a long time since the movies came out, and even longer since the books.. I don't blame you for needing to freshen up on the details. I first read the books when I was 16.. Back then I kind of liked the books. Now, when I've made efforts to reread them, it's suddenly glaringly obvious how NOT romantic Edwards behavior is. And how unhealthy it is to have that kind of all-consuming relationship that they have. She's making these huge life altering decisions at 18 and completely giving up her independence for someone simply because she considers him out of her league and therefore she's so lucky to be with?.. Frankly, he's not all that when you think about it.. He's controlling, jealous, manipulative and kind of creepy.. I'm not saying he doesn't have the potential to be an interesting character, but the way he was written, and Bella and their relationship too, is really toxic. And not exactly setting a good example for the young adults the books are aimed at.. Sorry for the rant. Haha. I like the books, but I prefer a lot of the fanfiction because the part I like the most about them are actually the background characters which fanfictions focus more on. Anyway, just wanted to let you know you still have one reader at least and I love where you've taken the story so far! So keep it up! And please update soon!
79 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »