for Over The Love

9/18/2015 c5 18MsConCon
Oh my god, wow!

You have put so much thought into this story and so much creativity and all for good reasoning cause wow. This is truly a cute and wonderful story. I love having the visuals and now I can picture things...a little challenging with the moves but I knows some of my stuff. Lol.

I love how you incorporated Valentina into the Shield and her and the guys' relationship is perfect! All three of them. Man this is truly well written and leaves me wanting more like all the time. True gem here. All I gotta say is you're truly killing me with the tension between Seth and our girl. We know they love each other (or are into each other if we wanna go that route...but it's love) but they are so stubborn! Argh! All the touching and glances and words...oh my god. But then again Valentina is the one with the history that we must know about soon!

This is grand. Loving your take on the guys and if this wasn't Seth/OC I'd so be routing for Valentina and Dean. Awesome job on this. More soon please! God this is so good. Heart eyes over here.
9/16/2015 c5 HelloP
0mg dis story r g00d probs 1 off me fav storys in dis stie
9/15/2015 c5 1caz21
love it great story. Hope you update soon.
9/15/2015 c5 5raaeebrucee
i loooove the interaction between her and the boys! great chapter! but a few things that i'd like to ask, what are all the technical terms for her moves? like sin city, femme fatale, etc, etc. and also, thanks so much for the read! im a bit stuck on it at the moment, so it's on a bit of a hiatus unfortunately! but keep up the fab work :)
8/26/2015 c4 raaeebrucee
thought this was great :) i love her spitfire attitude!
8/4/2015 c2 wweslytherindiva
Please keep posting. I'm so loving this story!
7/30/2015 c1 wweslytherindiva
Love
7/24/2015 c1 4OfficialTay13
So far this story is awesome! Keep up the good work :D
7/23/2015 c1 Guest
Very interesting, love it so far :)
39 « Prev Page 1 .. 3