for The Greenway

6/28/2016 c12 1Squirtlevsyoshi
That was a really really cute story. I loved it. I was a little reluctant at first but once I read it, I fell in love with the story. Well done!
10/3/2015 c12 24lovleydragonfly
Fuck... that was a sorta satisfying ending...but still...freaking A. i wish there was more
8/4/2015 c10 1Ern Estine 13624
8/3/2015 c9 Ern Estine 13624
7/31/2015 c6 TheAssintantCarmelina
Cloud is actually...a very good dad. On the previous chapter I had my doubts, but now that we've seen more of him, they're out of the window. Speaking of him, Sephiroth has had a romantic past with Cloud and it appears he's interested to be in contact with him. That's something I want to see! Roxas and Riku are moving fast in they're relationship, but that means they're comfortable moving in together and they get along, dare I say, swimmingly. I don't know how Axel and Vanitas "got their shit together" but fine by me. Now Ventus is in the picture with the possibility of being Cloud's son! This could go well. And how exactly are Roxas and Ventus going to prank Riku?
7/30/2015 c5 13RikuxHeart
Okay, I don't even... Why the-how can you write... They had sex, and you left out ALL the juicy DETAILS and it was STILL hot. Dear god(please forgive me) I'm going to go to sleep tonight and dream of all the delicious things they did to each other.

On a lighter note, Roxas is experiencing some changes much quicker than I expected, but I can't help but like Riku's influence on him. I adore Rox's relationship with Sora and I am SO glad there isn't going to be a bunch of melodrama between Riku and Roxas over whether or not they really want this. Yeah, it's clear that they have their doubts still, but it's plain as day that they really enjoy being together. Please keep those chapters coming? I'm dying to know what happens next.
7/29/2015 c5 TheAssintantCarmelina
Poor Sora having to listen to Roxas' night with Riku! It was funny! Actually, most of this chapter had humorous things. Im guessing Sephiroth is involved with Cloud's past in some interesting way. Im looking to the next chapter :)
7/29/2015 c5 1Ern Estine 13624
Getting awesome good can't wait for more
7/27/2015 c4 Ern Estine 13624
7/27/2015 c3 Ern Estine 13624
Getting awesome good can't wait for more
7/26/2015 c3 TheAssintantCarmelina
Another enjoyable chapter. It might be just me but Sora in this fic is endearing. Axel and Vanitas are even more off-putting (which is half of the fun here). Riku is just delightful and who could ever hate Roxas? Now...how will things be between Riku and Roxas onwards?
7/24/2015 c2 13RikuxHeart
Another excellent chapter, and so quick! Loving Axel and Vanitas, and I'm on the edge of my seat waiting to find out what Roxas does next. Perfect mix of humor and wit in this chapter, too, and kudos for no grammatical errors. Definitely enjoying where this is going.
7/24/2015 c1 TheAssintantCarmelina
Whoops! Seems like the 1st chapter was uploaded as the 2nd. Anyway, I liked the first chapter it was well informative of Roxas. Clearly Axel and Vanitas aren't the best company for Roxas to be with, yet Sora and Riku bring a good "balance" to Roxas' situation. I'm looking foward to the next chapters!
7/24/2015 c1 Marina
This has definitely got my attention. Damn, Roxas has and is experiencing some awful things. At least he has a pair of sane friends that care for him. I wonder how he'll handle things in the upcoming chapters...
7/23/2015 c1 RikuxHeart
This is... EPIC. I can tell already that I am going to enjoy this fic greatly. Please deliver another chapter like this soon, I'm dying to read more. I love your witty style and no holds barred attitude. I can't wait to see what the next chapter delivers.