for Reflections

4/9/2019 c3 1canaryinacoalmine
What a lovely way to truly finish the story, with hope. I think that you kept everyone in character, and that you paid attention to all the source material. Honestly you brought a lot of things that I was confused about in the TV series into clarity. Thank you for an excellent story.
8/12/2015 c3 40onetreefan
so great!
8/8/2015 c3 2Brave Wolf Heart
Nice ending. Interesting take on Being Human's Heaven and Hell... Over all, good story. Please write more Being Human fics! :)
8/3/2015 c2 Brave Wolf Heart
Yay! Chapter two! This was awesome, again, and I can't wait for the next one. Go George and Annie! Brake Mitchell out of Hell!
7/30/2015 c2 briongloid fiodoir
Hang in there Mitchell, Annie's on her way.
7/30/2015 c2 Amdurrant
Love it. This is a great story. I loved the original being human cast and this is a great way for me to revisit them
7/26/2015 c1 Brave Wolf Heart
Yes, yes, yes! I so needed this at the end of The War Child. Thank you! I can't wait until the next chapter! Everyone is written very well, and your writing style is a pleasure to read. You have an awesome start to a great fic. Please don't let this one die! ...Go get Mitchell Annie! Don't let anyone stop you!...
7/24/2015 c1 Guest
I despised Nina in season 3, was annoyed with George and disliked Annie. The three of them were hypocritical, self-righteous, shut Mitchell down and out when he sought to confide or explain and generally were "frenemies". (What, werewolves never were violent or killed/maimed innocent vitims? Ghost are always happy benovelent spirits?) Mitchell was what he was and the others condemned him for it not giving him any credit for what redeeming qualities he had. Mitchell deserves a chance at redemption for the will and act of fighting his nature on a daily basis. Annie better get his sexy ass out of hell then Mitchell should go find Josie and spend eternity with her.
7/23/2015 c1 briongloid fiodoir
This is wonderful. I was never satisfied with Mitchell just spending eternity in hell with no chance of being saved. He deserves better than that. Thankfully now he might get that chance. Update soon

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service