for Desperate Measures

2h c7 1leez-bee
This is such a good story! I really hope you continue! I loved every chapter; Hermione is such a cutie & I loved her relationships with her mother, her family, & friends.
6/18 c7 be.odder
Love this so much
6/15 c1 reginao
I decided to read some of your other offerings. I really enjoyed this one, listening to most of it today while at work on the FF. NET App bluetooth. I do hope it is on your list for continuing, of course as your health allows.
6/11 c7 10Lady Winterlight
I'm very glad I stumbled on this story. This is an excellent version of a Hermione Black AU, and I love all the pieces you have moving about. Hermione is still very much Hermione, despite the changes to her. Fortunately, she does fit into the Black family rather well by the end of the books. She doesn't start out quite as ruthless and vindictive in canon, but she surely gets there by the end. Skeeter and Umbridge being two prime examples. :)

I do hope you come back to this story at some point. I understand chronic pain/illness issues (I have a few of my own) and stress. The world has gone completely bonkers in the past year, and it has been hard on everyone. But I hope you've managed to stay healthy and well and that the ideas begin to come once again.
6/2 c7 AthenaOwle
You are an absolutely amazing, fantastic, glorious writer! A true artist of words, probably one of my favorite fanfiction authors. Thank you for taking me inside your world for a couple of hours, I hope you keep up the inspiration to continue this peice.
5/26 c7 1PurpleKetloom
Oh my God, I can't believe I never came across this story before. I love it!
5/25 c4 CharmedNightSkye
AH I love this story so so much! Ever reread is an absolute treasure and I'm loving Hermione and Cass in it. They are so badass. It is so sweet the good they've done Harry, Neville and Draco. Thank you so much for your writing!
5/21 c7 2GeorgeTobor
I want Dumbledork DEAD!

It is easy to do, the old fart is OLD after all, so heart attack!

Rita will write anything, rip anyone into shreds, why not Albus the kidnapper?

He did take Harry away from Sirius.

Think, would Sirius have gone after Peter if Hagrid had not taken Harry from him?

Thanks for writing.
5/11 c7 Moonkat85
This story is awesome.
5/11 c1 30Bambu
Every so often, I re-read all of your opening chapters to this story. I sort of wallow in the deliciousness of this version of Hermione. She's still completely Hermione but different. You've done a good job with your characterization, not to mention the whole development of the kids. I particularly like your Harry, he's very young in certain ways, and yet so very sweet. I know I've reviewed before, but when I was re-reading today, something struck me about your description of Hermione's braided hair and her black dress. I found myself thinking, "Oh! She looks like Wednesday Addams!"
5/10 c7 PushyHerpetologistsAskingForIt
Reread this story just now, and I thought I'd just say that I really liked it, thank you
5/9 c7 Aldy 97
Amazing story, and a I loved the plot! It reminded me of The Reclamation of Black Magic, and I didn't have hope for coming across a similar story. And I hadn't realise I was a reading another fic of the author of arx domus nigrae! Right now I'm going to binge read aaaaalll of your stories! And later, I will light a candle hoping you will update soon, and that you are healthy and stuff :p
5/8 c7 Skyfultower
Omg. Such a good story. I can't wait to see where it goes. Love all the elements
5/2 c1 2GeorgeTobor
An interesting start. The Grangers are dead, Hermione is a Black, Harry is not with the Dursleys!

If you feel like writing it, I have a story seed.
Lily does not trust Dumbledork and gets the Prophecy from him somehow.
James does not loan the old fool his Cloak Of Invisibility.
Instead of hiding in Britain Lily takes Harry and a reluctant James and runs far away.
NOT FRANCE, Australia, Macusa, Japan(anime cross?) India?(meet the Patils?)
Lily leaves behind a trap, golems(think solid wizarding pictures) and a few tons of muggle explosives!
Tom goes BOOM!

Albus thinks the prophecy fulfilled but no boy-who-lived.

Expand on that how you wish.
4/21 c7 Guest
Oh this fic is so fun! I usually don't really like pure blood Hermione bc a lot of the times it feels like it's a betrayal to her roots, but I think you did a really good job of communicating her roots and keeping her personality true to herself. I really enjoyed this!
1,742 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »