FanFiction.Net
for Talking About Anything - Fire Emblem Awakening

6/11/2016 c50 28The Apocryphal One
And so it ends-but another story begins! Th story-telling session was real nice; I liked the story of how Trey met Blu and how they dealt with the "Populars". Also, Inigo and Owain would DEFINITELY fit into the drama club.
6/8/2016 c49 The Apocryphal One
Wow, very powerful imagery, from start to finish. The beginning in particular grabbed my attention. It was very sad, how much of an outcast Blu and the other Zeros are-and even sadder that that's his dream (if you meant is as in, what he wants).

Cannot wait for the Fates version!
6/6/2016 c48 The Apocryphal One
Thanks for the shout-out! Glad your muse came back.

Aww, that's cute, Henry and Vespyr bonding...over the unlikelist of things, but still. And Henry being Henry is always comedy gold. The "oh, it's just them" reaction from Endra and the others was the icing on the cake though, made it sound like something the two of them do really often.
6/5/2016 c48 18smileplease91
Ringabel from Bravely Default! Blu and his friends have been there? Neat! What were those adventures like? I didn't finish the game...

Ah, good ol' Henry. My favorite Awakening character. As demented as he is, he's a sweetheart. What's a Risen or two for a little fun around the camp?

Thank you for your kind words. It means so much, really. I couldn't even begin to express. Each day gets better. While I'm not writing yet myself, it makes me happy to see others uploading do I can read. As long a you keep uploading and writing, you'll be helping me to smile. _
5/22/2016 c47 28The Apocryphal One
Poor Trey! XD It's hilarious that after everything he's seen and done, ghost stories still scare him enough to send him running.

I'm sorry about your writer's block, it sucks. Hopefully inspiration finds you soon!

Was Sumia in on the prank? Vespyr mentioned she was "bewildered" at the end, but I still find it hard to believe events would align that perfectly.
5/4/2016 c46 The Apocryphal One
I have no idea what that code translates too. It would have been nice to get a clue, or a key so people who wanted to decipher it could, while those who didn't, don't.

But it was nice to see Dys trying to comfort Blu about not being a burden, even if he didn't believe him.
5/1/2016 c1 Empresss
Jesus Christ, I finally caught up.
I have to say though, so much happened that I'm not even sure if I can pack it all into one review.

Anyhow, I apologize for the delay in being able to review-but regardless, you've done a great job with the story so far. Of course, there are times when I wish there could be a bit more interaction between some of the characters, but overall, I'd say it's alright.

Keep up the great work!
4/30/2016 c46 11FMAGreedsgirl
This was an ok chapter. I kind of felt that there should have been more dialogue with Robin though.
4/25/2016 c45 Emblem of Light
Crap. WHy don't you just give him M&Ms while you're at it? That'll put him in bliss.

I had fun reading this. keep it up
4/23/2016 c45 18smileplease91
I lost it at the Mars/Marth exchange. Poor Gaius would be confused, and Dreyza... haha. Nice try, kiddo. It was nice that Gaius remembered her, because don't people typically forget them after some time? You mentioned that they're not noticed, and they could be doing something completely idiotic- no one would bat an eye. And what happened at Luxendarc? Is that from Blu's world, or from previous Fire Emblems?
4/22/2016 c15 28The Apocryphal One
Bluefield playing the straight man to Inigo's flirtatious wisecracker is hilarious here! Somehow I find his snarky first-person narration the best part of the chapter, including the comment about him not wanting to spar with Inigo, buuuuuuuuuuut some things can't be helped.
4/22/2016 c45 The Apocryphal One
Awww, I was kind of hoping to see Gaius's reaction to eating the Twix, considering it's super foreign and uniquely flavored compared to medieval candy. It would have been hilarious, I bet. I still got a good chuckle out of this chapter, though.
4/22/2016 c45 11FMAGreedsgirl
I'm honestly surprised that Gaius didn't rob him. But then again, I can see him constantly coming back to beg for more candy. Who can blame him? Twix bars are love~! Nice chapter!
4/19/2016 c40 28The Apocryphal One
I was kinda hoping to see more talk about the books they read. Especially Hamlet, Owain struck me as the type to have loved that whole "inner conflict" thing. I did get a good laugh out of the "rivalry" between Trey and Owain at the end, though!
4/12/2016 c43 The Apocryphal One
Skipped over this chapter in my haste to get to the last, but I did want to comment that I found it very adorable, two dog people bonding over dogs. Anytime Henry's wolf friend is brought up the story gets a little sad, as is the case here. I would have like to hear his response to Kyoku about keeping Reben away for his own good, but that's my only qualm.
140 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »