for The other Lance girl

1/2/2019 c14 11LivininCorsets
Ok so, “Flick” already stopped Ollie from dropping bodies but leaving evidence with a beaten villain then? I can’t remember who he killed and who he handed over from the first season. And apparently she’s always been the moral center of the group while Ollie was the devil on their shoulders as it were- and she cleaned up their messes.

Oooh Ollie isn’t gonna be happy with the boyfriend whom wanted uploaded that mistake of a virus- which she prolly did out of grief in a round about way since she was so busy taking care of everyone who took care of her?
10/14/2017 c14 1lover of crimemance
this is a great story I would love to read more
7/29/2017 c14 LapisLazuliRose
Love, love, love.
3/21/2017 c14 CNH
Normally I try not to read stories that are more cannon with the show as I tend to get mixed up with what is then going on in the show verse in the fic. However this one is pretty good and different enough that I am looking forward to continuing on when more comes. Also enough time has lapsed form the beginning of the show and the start of this story that there is no way to get confused, thank goodness as I reallly like it and would like read more when its posted. Keep up the good work.
3/19/2017 c14 4changeling girl
Cutell story I really like it.
3/15/2017 c14 7bigfan22
Nice start. I'm enjoying how Felicity is part of the Lance family, while also having a past with Oliver. I def look forward to the time when Sara makes a visit. I know she doesn't officially come back till the second season, but I wonder if she ever visited in between League missions. Maybe you could have her pay a visit this year and get caught by Felicity. Lol. Great job so far and I hope we get another update soon.
3/15/2017 c14 SpanishAccent1
Omg my heart! When he was pleading her not to give up on him. I'm loving this story
3/11/2017 c14 SOPPNATION
This is perfect, love this story and I love the longer chapters! Can't wait for more!
3/11/2017 c14 Guest
A-mazing as always
3/11/2017 c14 Guest
Will you do a chapter where oliver gets arrested and felicity sees his scars
3/11/2017 c14 2MusicLover463
From what I was reading it seemed that Felicity kind of put herself in the position of helping Old Oliver. Helping him when he messed up and then she ended up cleaning the mess, and also being peace maker. From Oliver's POV he knew that Felicity was/is a good friend but never appreciated her as one, or acknowledged that she was the one putting effort in the friendship. That's just my theory, hoped that helped.
Great chapter by the way.
3/5/2017 c13 Sunshine0977
Just found this story and I am truly enjoying it. I look forward to reading more of it. I like the twist of Felicity being a Lance, and being there for Thea (and Oliver). Don't think I didn't notice that Felicity is cataloging details in her mind, even if she isn't making any connections yet! Same with Diggle. If Oliver drags his feet too long, he may get the decision taken away from him as to how Felicity discovers his secret. I am genuinely interested in how Felicity's presence in this story from the beginning will change this story from the show.

Thanks for sharing.
3/5/2017 c13 MusicLover463
Little sad this is kinda a short chapter but any update is great. I'm just so excited for the progression of this story. Nice to get some thoughts from Detective Lance and hope another update is soon.
3/5/2017 c12 MusicLover463
I'm in love with this story. Hope another update is in the near future.
12/30/2016 c12 Killjoys4Life
Pooh, time of judgement is Green Arrow for time to kill bad guys!
70 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »