for Mortal Kombat 9: Rebooted & Parodied!

4/22/2018 c1 Blerton Imeri
It was really hilarious you should do something like this for Injustice gods among us and injustice 2
8/4/2017 c16 Guest
You did an excellent job for all 16 chapters!
1/12/2017 c15 en-lumine
Hey its been a while, good to see you back! :)

Nice chapter - although .. please forgive me, but when I read "No! Fighting!" at the beginning, my mind started playing Shakira's Hips Dont Lie lmao xD Imagine Quan Chi grooving to that :P

I understand your concerns regarding nightwolf.. Also I'd just say, he has so much potential but is hardly explored in the games - its so sad :/ But this was a nice chapter - reminded me how much I detested Sindel in this game! xD Can't wait to read more :)
1/12/2017 c15 xMK Warriorx
Nice reference to Liutana! :D Even though it's sad Kitana died, Liu Kang saying that they were going to be canon was hilarious! XD I'm really looking forward to the last chapter. I bet Raiden's will be funny as hell!
1/7/2017 c15 5XenoSlayer983
Nice chapter! Can you have Raiden pull a Gandalf on Scorpion? That would be really funny if you do!
1/5/2017 c15 Garrison
I wonder how Johnny, Sonya and Raiden will celebrate their victory over Shao Kahn?
1/4/2017 c15 MikuHatsuneLove
Omg I forgot to review the previous chapter! D: Don't worry though, I got this one lol

It's okay to make Nightwolf to stay true to his character while slightly changing his lines to fit in the parody. I loved the part where they went to Disney before the big fight. XD And I'm also excited to for Raiden's chapter as well.
1/3/2017 c14 xMK Warrirorx
It does kind of make sense for Sub-Zero to have another chapter, but this is funny just like his other one! Sorry this took me long to review, I've been busy as well. xD Hope you can update asap.
11/16/2016 c14 Garrison
The scene where Sindel ripped Jade's heart out kinda reminded me of Mola Ram from Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom. It would be funny if Sindel said "Kali ma!" before ripping Jade's heart out.
10/10/2016 c13 Guest
In Mortal Kombat: The Movie, Raiden said he is Shao Kahn's brother. If Shao Kahn is Raiden's brother and Kitana's daughter, that means... Raiden is Kitana's uncle! I hope Kitana refers to Raiden as "Uncle Raiden" in the next chapter!
8/6/2016 c13 Garrison
It would be funny if Sektor told Cyber Sub-Zero that he was late for both Smoke's interrogation AND Motaro's funeral.
7/30/2016 c13 xMK Warriorx
I'd never thought it'd be so simple but, I found a way~ XD I got the reference!

I love it when you make the villains act like dumbasses. Plus Kano's reaction to Sheeva's date with Goro is hilarious. XD Can't wait for Cyber Sub-Zero's. :)
7/29/2016 c13 en-lumine
hahahahahahhah loved this, buddy! XD As always, youre making these chars so likeable now - I hated Kabal before, but now I can't stop thinkin about him as the confused Darth Vader xD

And the reference at the end - Drake and Josh, right? HUG ME BROTHAAA XD

Update soon! 3
7/23/2016 c13 xsdasdwdsadwads
First off, I got that reference (yay me) and I'm really liking this story! I would have put in a joke about Kabal basically being on the 'Oh my god he's Jesus' on the tier lists, but hey, can't have everything!
5/29/2016 c12 Garrison
I'm expecting Darth Vader jokes for Kabal, too! Also, when Kabal jumps through the portal and the portal closes, Shao Kahn tells Quan Chi to reopen the portal, similar to a stormtrooper saying, "Open the blast doors! Open the blast doors!"
85 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »