for The GameBoy Boy

8/10/2016 c2 Sierra
i love this so far! and kenma can never be too sassy ;))
4/15/2016 c10 shufflepink
YAY they both know that they like each other o
Now they can be happy
I love this couple
4/3/2016 c1 4Satomi-Sama
I love this so much can't wait for the next chappy!
3/27/2016 c10 1DemonsNeedHugs
It was sooooo good! Good job. Im happy those two are happy.
*hump straight into it* lol
3/26/2016 c10 1Ern Estine 13624
I'm so happy that kuro Lin him back can't wait for more
3/26/2016 c10 Boulevard-of-The-Unbreakable
THIS WAS A WONDERFUL CHAPTER! ! ! ! ! PLEASE WRITE MORE SOON! ! ! ! ! ! ! (hopefully with some sexytime in it /)
3/23/2016 c9 8This Username Is Classified
I loved it! Update pls? (:
3/11/2016 c9 16Miki Mae
I was going to write a serious comment on how sad it must be to be in Kuroo's situation... then you went and 'YAS'ed at the end and I couldn't stop laughing. You are the end of me.
2/27/2016 c1 ilovepandasalot
Just one question, why is Hinata's name Hinata Tobio? I feel like I missed something big and either he's like a combo Kageyama and Hinata or uhmmmmm Idk I was thinking marriage first but Tobio is Kageyama's first name so...
2/23/2016 c9 1Ern Estine 13624
Getting mega super fantastic good can't wait for more
2/23/2016 c9 9otakufire1028
Lol. That yas though! XD
2/2/2016 c8 1The Azure Moon
OMG I just read all eight chapters in a short time. I do hope that you will continue with this because it is really good. Thank you
1/28/2016 c8 2when u can't so u dont
Sassy hinata is the best hinata. This story is perfect, love. I feel that I don't tell u this often enough. Please update.
1/28/2016 c8 1Ern Estine 13624
So glad they get together and hope that kuro tell kenma he love him can't wait for more
1/18/2016 c7 kuroneko
Yes a new chapter! Kenma is acting so dangerously and smart. Well he'll get his way around Kuroo, he obviously adores him anyways. Great job, dont worry about the story, its great and im sure a lot of the readers love it. Now about the other things you want to write, Im totally in for another fanfiction of yours! Good luck on the next chapter (please make it soon!)
37 Page 1 .. Last Next »