for The GameBoy Boy

8/30/2015 c5 1Minianni
Heeeelllllooooooo! Kenma is a cutie as always and Kuro is an asshole, but not completely because he pets Kenma's hair and that is cute and it's even more cute because Kenma meow.
"First of all, fuck her. Second of all, what a fucking bitch sandwiches are already cold" Hahahhahahhaahahhhhaahahhaa I'm dying!
Now, that jerk Kuro was making out with his "girlfriend" (we all know he have sentiments for Kenma) this bitch, I don't even remember her name, rraaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh I just want her to die! And there is no way in hell after his session with Kenma Kuro is going to eat some cold sandwich with the bitch!
Mmmhhh using the advices of Kuro to go out with Kuro...I hope it will work even if I think that Kuro will find out if Kenma uses the techniques of Kuro.
Well well well this chapter was sadly short so for the next one you can take more time (not to much time) to make it longer.
See you next chapter!
Ciao ciao!
Ps: I'm French Canadian so my English is not perfect so please excuse my mistakes.
8/23/2015 c4 1DemonsNeedHugs
*Squeals in delight* I love this story! Kenma is such a cutey. Good luck baby boy! Go get 'm!
8/23/2015 c4 1Minianni
Aww! He finally realise it! Love, what a wonderful thing!
So much fluff in this world, but the intimidation is pretty rough, luckily Kuroo was there to stop it! But why was he at Kenma's school? He was stalking Kenma or what?
Hahhahhaa Hinata and Kageyama are not that innocent, I want to know more about that "accident" !
Super chapter, I'm waiting for the next one with impatience!
8/20/2015 c3 samanthasch
i love this! keep writing!
8/17/2015 c3 Minianni
Yeeessssss Chapter 3 is out!
Mmmhhh is it me or there is a little bit of Kagehina here?
Kenma is really cute and Kuroo looks like a jerk but I'm shure he is super kind on the inside. They hugged! I'm shure Kenma blushed really hard.
I love the friendship between Hinata and Kenma. I'm pretty shure you will mainly focuse on the relation of Kenma and Kuroo but will you investigate the other personages?
Oh! So Kuroo was bullied too (right?) mmmhhh I wanna know more about this!
Well well well i have to go sleep, awesome chapter, I need the next one fast!
8/13/2015 c2 1DemonsNeedHugs
This is very entertaining. Please continue.
8/10/2015 c2 1Minianni
Helllooooooo! I loooooovvveeee your fanfic! Like seriously I loooooooovvvveeee it! So please please continue! I'm here to encourage you ! I don't remember your pseudo but goooo you! You can do it! Yeah yeah yeah!
But Kuroo already have a girlfriend mmmhhhh this is a serious problem for Kenma! I have no idea who she is, but she look like a possessive one with all her call!
I really don't know how long it is normally, but I have the impression that the seance (-is this a word? Because I'm French) are short.
Will there be some side couples? Like some Kageyama x Hinata or Asahi x Nishinoya, I would love your fic even more!
And will there be a lemon? I don't remember if the fic is rating M, but lemon are awesome so please write one!
You said that it was your first fanfic right? Cause I don't remember either, but if it is the case you have to know that it is a pretty good fanfic and that the next chapters look even more pretty good!
So with that I will end this review and wish that you update soon!
See you next chapter, ciao ciao!
37 « Prev Page 1 .. 3