for Rick's World of the Supernatural

11/19/2019 c1 34Moon-Daisuki
I know you stopped updating in 2017, but I just found it. This is a very interesting story and you sucked me in. If you only knew how hard that is to do you would understand. Please at least consider coming back to finish this!
5/26/2019 c17 Aura
Me encantó, fue realmente hermoso y fascinante, maravillosa historia
3/31/2017 c17 19Biancamanda16
Hola traduje tu fanfic con el traductor google
Como puede ser que 17 chapters y aún no abazo la relación ni siquiera pudieron ir a una cena que pena bueno pero esta muy emocionante cada caso de fantasmas son muy buenos Continualo
1/21/2017 c17 3romanticprissy90
Loveeee your story. I have always wanted to know what would have occured between Melinda and Payne if she wasnt married to Jim. Happy to see you still kept Jim as a charcter. I love Ned, but I understand why it takes too long to add him in as a subplot.

The last chapter was starting to become my least favorite up until the last paragrapgh. What a cliffhanger! I hope you continue to do more chapters whenever you get the time.

You are a great writer!
Thank you for sharing.
8/9/2016 c17 4Oceanshades
This story is amazing and I can't wait for you to update this
7/23/2016 c17 Guest
Wonderful chapter
7/22/2016 c17 4Gentle Blossom
Omg! this is so addicting! I always did love the way Rick and Melinda would interact with each other. Love how all of the characters are not OOC. And your writting just completely sucked me in! kudos! I cannot way for the next chapter. Til next time.
7/22/2016 c17 Guest
I love this RickMel tension XD And I love your story !
7/21/2016 c1 RickMel
One of my favorite episode is season 3 episode 15 ! Rick and Melinda are so great together ! Love your fic !
7/13/2016 c16 Guest
It's a wonderful story ! Can't wait for the next !
7/13/2016 c13 Guest
Kiss was perfect. I love your story ! Rick and Melinda are great togheter !
7/6/2016 c16 James Birdsong
Awesome story
5/16/2016 c16 Alaina
I know I'm probably to late, but if, by chance, you see this, I just wanted to let you know that I love this story so much! Cats claw is my favorite episode too!
5/14/2016 c16 29msmadelineclancy
Such a good chapter! It's almost like a mix of the carnival from season one and the one you mentioned above. I loved it! (especially the picture of Jim's named chest... *fans face*)
4/29/2016 c15 xxjadiebabexx
Omg I love this so much, I can't believe it has not updated yet. Please keep this story going, it is great, I love it. This story has so much potential, love it so much.
39 Page 1 .. Last Next »